A Polarization Model for Describing Group Preferences
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nesha Beharry-Borg & David Hensher & Riccardo Scarpa, 2009. "An Analytical Framework for Joint vs Separate Decisions by Couples in Choice Experiments: The Case of Coastal Water Quality in Tobago," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(1), pages 95-117, May.
- Oded Netzer & Olivier Toubia & Eric Bradlow & Ely Dahan & Theodoros Evgeniou & Fred Feinberg & Eleanor Feit & Sam Hui & Joseph Johnson & John Liechty & James Orlin & Vithala Rao, 2008. "Beyond conjoint analysis: Advances in preference measurement," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 337-354, December.
- Rajdeep Grewal & Gary Lilien & Sundar Bharadwaj & Pranav Jindal & Ujwal Kayande & Robert Lusch & Murali Mantrala & Robert Palmatier & Aric Rindfleisch & Lisa Scheer & Robert Spekman & Shrihari Sridhar, 2015. "Business-to-Business Buying: Challenges and Opportunities," Customer Needs and Solutions, Springer;Institute for Sustainable Innovation and Growth (iSIG), vol. 2(3), pages 193-208, September.
- Demont, Matty & Zossou, Esperance & Van Mele, Paul, 2015. "Experimental Auctions with Exogenous and Endogenous Information Treatment: Willingness to Pay for Improved Parboiled Rice in Benin," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 229065, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Neeraj Arora & Ty Henderson & Qing Liu, 2011. "Noncompensatory Dyadic Choices," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(6), pages 1028-1047, November.
- Vishal Narayan & Vithala R. Rao & Carolyne Saunders, 2011. "How Peer Influence Affects Attribute Preferences: A Bayesian Updating Mechanism," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(2), pages 368-384, 03-04.
- Demont, Matty & Rutsaert, Pieter & Ndour, Maimouna & Verbeke, Wim & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye & Tollens, Eric, 2012. "Experimental auctions, collective induction and choice shift: Willingness-to-pay for rice quality in Senegal," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126861, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Vikki O’Neill & Stephane Hess, 2014. "Heterogeneity assumptions in the specification of bargaining models: a study of household level trade-offs between commuting time and salary," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 745-763, July.
- Anocha Aribarg & Neeraj Arora & Moon Young Kang, 2010. "Predicting Joint Choice Using Individual Data," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(1), pages 139-157, 01-02.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:18:y:1991:i:1:p:108-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.