An Anchoring and Adjustment Model of Spousal Predictions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Whyte, Glen & Sebenius, James K., 1997. "The Effect of Multiple Anchors on Anchoring in Individual and Group Judgment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 74-85, January.
- Burson, Katherine A. & Faro, David & Rottenstreich, Yuval, 2010. "ABCs of principal-agent interactions: Accurate predictions, biased processes, and contrasts between working and delegating," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-12, September.
- Jonathan D. Bohlmann & José Antonio Rosa & Ruth N. Bolton & William J. Qualls, 2006. "The Effect of Group Interactions on Satisfaction Judgments: Satisfaction Escalation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 301-321, July.
- Bischoff, Ivo & Egbert, Henrik, 2013.
"Social information and bandwagon behavior in voting: An economic experiment,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 270-284.
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2010. "Social information and bandwagon behaviour in voting: an economic experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201005, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Wong, Kin Fai Ellick & Kwong, Jessica Yuk Yee, 2000. "Is 7300 m Equal to 7.3 km? Same Semantics but Different Anchoring Effects," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 314-333, July.
- Schiffman, Leon G. & Cohn, Deborah Y., 2009. "Are they playing by the same rules? A consumer gifting classification of marital dyads," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1054-1062, November.
- Barbara Bickart & Joan Phillips & Johnny Blair, 2006. "The effects of discussion and question wording on self and proxy reports of behavioral frequencies," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 167-180, July.
- Ivo Bischoff, 2008.
"Endowment effect theory, prediction bias and publicly provided goods: an experimental study,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(3), pages 283-296, March.
- Bischoff, Ivo, 2006. "Endowment effect theory, prediction bias and publicly provided goods – an experimental study," Finanzwissenschaftliche Arbeitspapiere 75, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften.
- Liu, Longzhu & Chen, Rong & He, Feng, 2015. "How to promote purchase of carbon offset products: Labeling vs. calculation?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 942-948.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:6:p:451-457 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joachim Vosgerau & Erin Anderson & William T. Ross, Jr., 2008. "Can Inaccurate Perceptions in Business-to-Business (B2B) Relationships Be Beneficial?," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(2), pages 205-224, 03-04.
- Chapman, Gretchen B. & Johnson, Eric J., 1999. "Anchoring, Activation, and the Construction of Values, , , , , ," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 115-153, August.
- Nava Ashraf & Colin F. Camerer & George Loewenstein, 2005. "Adam Smith, Behavioral Economist," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 19(3), pages 131-145, Summer.
- Arbel, Yuval & Ben-Shahar, Danny & Gabriel, Stuart, 2014. "Anchoring and housing choice: Results of a natural policy experiment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 68-83.
- Robert Meyer & Joachim Vosgerau & Vishal Singh & Joel Urbany & Gal Zauberman & Michael Norton & Tony Cui & Brian Ratchford & Alessandro Acquisti & David Bell & Barbara Kahn, 2010. "Behavioral research and empirical modeling of marketing channels: Implications for both fields and a call for future research," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(3), pages 301-315, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:6:y:1997:i:4:d:10.1023_a:1008612828114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bischoff, Ivo & Egbert, Henrik, 2008. "Bandwagon voting or false-consensus effect in voting experiments? First results and methodological limits," Discussion Papers 38, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Zeelenberg, M., 1999. "The use of crying over spilled milk : A note on the rationality and functionality of regret," Other publications TiSEM 66ac04be-d1ee-4a0e-9e97-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:13:y:1986:i:1:p:25-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.