The damage-control effect of pesticides on total factor productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "The Damage-Control Effect of Pesticides on Total Factor Productivity Growth," Working Papers 1007, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Alain Carpentier, 2001. "Damage Control Productivity: An Input Damage Abatement Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 11-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Modeling issues in applied efficiency analysis: agriculture," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 12-18.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2013.
"Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
171, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2013. "Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective," Working Papers 157118, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:39:y:2012:i:3:p:417-437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .