Does It Matter Who Scouts?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Alain Carpentier, 2001. "Damage Control Productivity: An Input Damage Abatement Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 11-22.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:29:y:1997:i:2:p:225-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atanu Saha & C. Richard Shumway & Arthur Havenner, 1997. "The Economics and Econometrics of Damage Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 773-785.
- Bryan J. Hubbell & Gerald A. Carlson, 1998. "Effects of Insecticide Attributes on Within-Season Insecticide Product and Rate Choices: The Case of U.S. Apple Growers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(2), pages 382-396.
- Alain Carpentier & Robert D. Weaver, 1997. "Damage Control Productivity: Why Econometrics Matters," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 47-61.
- Hubbell, Bryan J., 1997. "Estimating Insecticide Application Frequencies: A Comparison Of Geometric And Other Count Data Models," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander, Corinne E., 2002. "Role Of Information In The Decision To Adopt Genetically Modified Seed," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19862, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordscrop loss; damage abatement; extension; integrated pest management; pesticide demand; pesticides; scouting; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:31214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.