Damage Control Productivity: An Input Damage Abatement Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 52 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-857X|
- Singbo, Alphonse G. & Lansink, Alfons Oude & Emvalomatis, Grigorios, 2015. "Estimating shadow prices and efficiency analysis of productive inputs and pesticide use of vegetable production," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 265-272.
- Kassoum Ayouba, 2016. "On the estimation of damage reducing functions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2394-2404.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Nehring, Richard & Osteen, Craig & Wechsler, Seth James & Martin, Andrew & Vialou, Alex, 2014. "Pesticide Use in U.S. Agriculture: 21 Selected Crops, 1960-2008," Economic Information Bulletin 178462, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Boyer, Christopher N. & Harmon, Xavier & Smith, S. Aaron & Lambert, Dayton M. & Kelly, Heather & Jordan, Jamie & Newman, Melvin, 2016. "A Two-Stage Approach for Estimating the Value of Damage Control with Fungicide in Soybean Production," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229574, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose & Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda, 2007. "The economic impact and the distribution of benefits and risk from the adoption of insect resistant (Bt) cotton in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 718, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & CÃ©line Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2014.
"Information Transmission in Irrigation Technology Adoption and Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Services, and Spatial Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(1), pages 328-344.
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, "undated". "Information Transmission in Irrigation Technology Adoption and Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Services, and Spatial Effects," DEOS Working Papers 1329, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Margarita Genius & Phoebe Koundouri & Celine Nauges & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "Information Transmission in Irrigation Technology Adoption and Diffusion: Social Learning, Extension Services and Spatial Effects," Working Papers 1211, University of Crete, Department of Economics, revised 30 Apr 2013.
- Kwikiriza, Norman & Katungi, Enid & Horna, Daniela, 2011. "Estimating the role of spatial varietal diversity on crop productivity within an abatement framework: The case of banana in Uganda," IFPRI discussion papers 01051, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Serra, Teresa & Zilberman, David & Goodwin, Barry K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2005. "Effects of Decoupling on the Average and the Variability of Output," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24601, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lichtenberg, Erik & Berlind, Ayesha Velderman, 2005. "Does It Matter Who Scouts?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(02), August.
- Lichtenberg, Erik, 2001. "Does It Matter Who Scouts?," Working Papers 28600, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Horna, Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu & Falck-Zepeda, José & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008. "Insecticide use on vegetables in Ghana: Would GM seed benefit farmers?," IFPRI discussion papers 785, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Horna, J. Daniela & Smale, Melinda & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Timpo, Samuel E., 2008. "Insecticide Use on Vegetables in Ghana: Would GM Seed Benefit Farmers?," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6506, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grovermann, Christian & Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas, 2012. "Private and Social Levels of Pesticide Overuse in Rapidly Intensifying Upland Agriculture in Thailand," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126341, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Pesticide use, environmental spillovers and efficiency: A DEA risk-adjusted efficiency approach applied to Dutch arable farming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 237(2), pages 658-664.
- Alfons Lansink & Elvira Silva, 2004. "Non-Parametric Production Analysis of Pesticides Use in the Netherlands," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Robert G. Chambers & Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2009. "Yet Another Look at Pest Damage and Pesticide Productivity," Working Papers 0911, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Horna, J. Daniela & Timpo, Samuel E. & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M. & Smale, Melinda & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin, 2008. "Vegetable Production and Pesticide Use in Ghana: Would GM Varieties Have an Impact at the Farm Level?," 2007 Second International Conference, August 20-22, 2007, Accra, Ghana 52182, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Dirksmeyer, Walter, 2007. "Ist Eine Reduzierung Des Pflanzenschutzmitteleinsatzes Im Freilandgemüsebau Möglich? Ergebnisse Eines Bioökonomischen Simulationsmodells," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7592, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "The damage-control effect of pesticides on total factor productivity growth," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 417-437, July.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "The Damage-Control Effect of Pesticides on Total Factor Productivity Growth," Working Papers 1007, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Tsionas, Efthimios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis, 2005. "Efficiency in Damage Control Inputs: A Stochastic Production Frontier Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24642, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:52:y:2001:i:3:p:11-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed