The Damage-Control Effect of Pesticides on Total Factor Productivity Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "The damage-control effect of pesticides on total factor productivity growth," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(3), pages 417-437, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Alain Carpentier, 2001. "Damage Control Productivity: An Input Damage Abatement Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 11-22.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giannis Karagiannis, 2014. "Modeling issues in applied efficiency analysis: agriculture," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 12-18.
- Falkowski, Jan, 2013.
"Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective,"
Factor Markets Working Papers
171, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Fałkowski, Jan, 2013. "Does it matter how much land your neighbour owns? The functioning of land markets in Poland from a social comparison perspective," Working Papers 157118, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsdamage-control inputs; pesticides; total factor productivity; Greece;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2010-07-10 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:1007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .