Price transmission, BSE and structural breaks in the UK meat sector
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soares, Fernando Brito, 1988. "Some Reflections on the Reform of CAP," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 109-112.
- Howes, Stephen, 1996. "The Influence of Aggregation on the Ordering of Distributions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(250), pages 253-272, May.
- Bergmann, Denis, 1984. "North-South Balances and Conflicts within the Community," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, pages 151-157.
- Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1983. "Ranking Income Distributions," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 3-17, February.
- Foster, James E & Shorrocks, Anthony F, 1988. "Poverty Orderings," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(1), pages 173-177, January.
- Foster, James E. & Shorrocks, Anthony F., 1988. "Inequality and poverty orderings," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 654-661, March.
- Zioganas, Christos M, 1988. "Defining and Determining a 'Fair' Standard of Living for the Farm Family," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 15(1), pages 55-65.
- John A. Bishop & John P. Formby & W. James Smith, 1993. "International Comparisons of Welfare and Poverty: Dominance Orderings for Ten Countries," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 707-726, August.
- Willig, Robert D, 1981. "Social Welfare Dominance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 200-204.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993.
"Statistical Inference in the Measurement of Poverty,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, pages 632-639.
- Beghin, John C. & Lovell, C. A.K., 1993. "Trade and Efficiency Effects of Domestic Content Protection: The Australian Tobacco and Cigarette Industries," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1601, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rubin Saposnik, 1981. "Rank-dominance in income distributions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 147-151, January.
- Beach, Charles M. & Chow, K. Victor & Formby, John P. & Slotsve, George A., 1994. "Statistical inference for decile means," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 161-167, June.
- Frank A. Cowell & Fatemeh Mehta, 1982. "The Estimation and Interpolation of Inequality Measures," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 273-290.
- Dasgupta, Partha & Sen, Amartya & Starrett, David, 1973. "Notes on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 180-187, April.
- Charles M. Beach & Russell Davidson, 1983. "Distribution-Free Statistical Inference with Lorenz Curves and Income Shares," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(4), pages 723-735.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang, Jing, 2010. "Three essays on food safety and foodborne illness," ISU General Staff Papers 201001010800002782, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hassouneh, Islam & Serra, Teresa & Gil, Jose Maria, 2009. "Price transmission in the Spanish bovine sector: the BSE effect," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 50121, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2005. "Seasonally specific model analysis of UK cereals prices," Econometrics 0507014, EconWPA.
- Sven Anders, 2008. "Imperfect Competition in German Food Retailing: Evidence from State Level Data," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, pages 441-454.
- Costa, Rafael & Bessler, David & Rosson, C. Parr, 2015.
"The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Bessler, David A. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2011. "The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liang, Jing & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Jensen, Helen H. & Miller, Gay Y., 2010. "Potential HPAI Shocks and Welfare Implications of Market Power in the U.S. Broiler Industry," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61496, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Hediger, Werner, 2014. "Transmission of beef and veal prices in different marketing channels," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182696, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Edgardo Ayala & Joana Chapa, 2017. "AH1N1 impact on the Mexican pork meat market," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 32(1), pages 3-25.
- Oral Capps Jr. & Sergio Colin‐Castillo & Manuel A. Hernandez, 2013.
"Do Marketing Margins Change with Food Scares? Examining the Effects of Food Recalls and Disease Outbreaks in the U.S. Red Meat Industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(4), pages 426-454, September.
- Hernandez, Manuel & Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2011. "Do marketing margins change with food scares?: Examining the effects of food recalls and disease outbreaks in the us red meat industry," IFPRI discussion papers 1104, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Colin-Castillo, Sergio & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Hernandez, Manuel A., 2012. "Do Marketing Margins Change with Food Scares? Examining the Effects of Food Recalls and Disease Outbreaks in the U.S. Red Meat Industry," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124966, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- José Juan Cáceres-Hernández & Gloria Martín-Rodríguez, 2007.
"Heterogeneous Seasonal Patterns in Agricultural Data and Evolving Splines,"
The IUP Journal of Agricultural Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 48-65, July.
- Caceres-Hernandez, Jose Juan & Martin-Rodriguez, Gloria, 2006. "Heterogeneous Seasonal Patterns in Agricultural Data and Evolving Splines," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25261, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:30:y:2003:i:2:p:155-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.