Stock Price Effects of Permanent and Transitory Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbott, Philip C. & McCarthy, F. Desmond, 1982. "Welfare effects of tied food aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 63-79, August.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1998. "Food Aid: Is It Development Assistance, Trade Promotion, Both, or Neither?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(3), pages 566-571.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1989. "A Traditional Interpretation of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1146-1164, December.
- Mohapatra, Sandeep & Barrett, Christopher B. & Snyder, Donald L. & Biswas, Basudeb, 1998. "Does Food Aid Really Discourage Food Production?," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28369, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Theodore W. Schultz, 1960. "Value of U.S. Farm Surpluses to Underdeveloped Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 42(5), pages 1019-1030.
- Barrett, Christopher B & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Snyder, Donald L, 1999. "The Dynamic Effects of U.S. Food Aid," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(4), pages 647-656, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ye, Yonggang & Chang, Tsangyao & Hung, Ken & Lu, Yang-Cheng, 2011. "Revisiting rational bubbles in the G-7 stock markets using the Fourier unit root test and the nonparametric rank test for cointegration," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 346-357.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:51-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tsangyao Chang & Wen-Chi Liu, 2008. "Rational Bubbles in the Korea Stock Market? Further Evidence based on Nonlinear and Nonparametric Cointegration Tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(34), pages 1-12.
- repec:eme:jespps:v:43:y:2016:i:4:p:646-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nathan S. Balke & Mark E. Wohar, 2009. "Market fundamentals versus rational bubbles in stock prices: a Bayesian perspective," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 35-75.
- Leone, Vitor & de Medeiros, Otavio Ribeiro, 2015. "Signalling the Dotcom bubble: A multiple changes in persistence approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 77-86.
- Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L.A. & de Gracia, F. Perez, 2005. "A test for rational bubbles in the NASDAQ stock index: A fractionally integrated approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2633-2654, October.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-017-9387-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasseh, Alireza & Strauss, Jack, 2004. "Stock prices and the dividend discount model: did their relation break down in the 1990s?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 191-207, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:36:y:1998:i:4:p:540-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .