Stock Price Effects of Permanent and Transitory Shocks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nélson Leitão Paes & Cássio Da Nóbrega Besarria & Marcelo Eduardo Alves Da Silva, 2018. "Bubbles In The Prices Of Housing? Evidence To Brazil?S Economy," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 118, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ye, Yonggang & Chang, Tsangyao & Hung, Ken & Lu, Yang-Cheng, 2011. "Revisiting rational bubbles in the G-7 stock markets using the Fourier unit root test and the nonparametric rank test for cointegration," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(2), pages 346-357.
- Nathan S. Balke & Mark E. Wohar, 2009. "Market fundamentals versus rational bubbles in stock prices: a Bayesian perspective," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 35-75.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:4:p:51-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leone, Vitor & de Medeiros, Otavio Ribeiro, 2015. "Signalling the Dotcom bubble: A multiple changes in persistence approach," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 77-86.
- Cunado, J. & Gil-Alana, L.A. & de Gracia, F. Perez, 2005. "A test for rational bubbles in the NASDAQ stock index: A fractionally integrated approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 2633-2654, October.
- Tsangyao Chang & Wen-Chi Liu, 2008. "Rational Bubbles in the Korea Stock Market? Further Evidence based on Nonlinear and Nonparametric Cointegration Tests," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(34), pages 1-12.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-017-9387-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eme:jespps:v:43:y:2016:i:4:p:646-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-462 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nasseh, Alireza & Strauss, Jack, 2004. "Stock prices and the dividend discount model: did their relation break down in the 1990s?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 191-207, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:36:y:1998:i:4:p:540-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.