Animal Identification and Tracing in the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:agfoec:v:3:y:2015:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glynn Tonsor & Ted Schroeder, 2015. "Market impacts of E. Coli vaccination in U.S. Feedlot cattle," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-15, December.
- Poddaturi, Dinesh Reddy & Hart, Chad E. & Schulz, Lee & Pouliot, Sébastien, 2020. "A Dynamic Model of U.S. Beef Cattle," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:402-420. is not listed on IDEAS
- McKendree, Melissa G.S. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Schroder, Ted C. & Hendricks, Nathan P., 2017. "Changing Impacts of Beef Demand on Cattle Producers," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252730, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Holderieath, Jason, 2016. "Valuing the Absence of Feral Swine for US Corn, Soybean, Wheat, Rice, and Peanut Producers and Consumers. A Partial Equilibrium Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235867, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Adam, Brian D. & Holcomb, Rodney & Buser, Michael & Mayfield, Blayne & Thomas, Johnson & O’Bryan, Corliss A. & Crandall, Philip & Knipe, Dar & Knipe, Richard & Ricke, Steven C., 2016. "Enhancing Food Safety, Product Quality, and Value-Added in Food Supply Chains Using Whole-Chain Traceability," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(A), pages 1-24, June.
- Melissa G. S. McKendree & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder & Nathan P. Hendricks, 2020. "Impacts of Retail and Export Demand on United States Cattle Producers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(3), pages 866-883, May.
- Rickard, Bradley J. & Lei, Lei, 2010. "How important are sanitary and phytosanitary barriers in international markets for fresh fruit?," Working Papers 126974, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dennis, Elliott J. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Renter, David G. & Pendell, Dustin L., 2018. "Value of Arrival Metaphylaxis in U.S. Cattle Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(2), May.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2012. "International cattle ID and traceability: Competitive implications for the US," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 31-40.
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Brester, Gary W. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2013. "Evolving beef export market access requirements for age and source verification," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 332-340.
- Seyoum, Bruk Tefera & Adam, Brian D. & Ge, Candi, 2013. "The Value of Genetic Information in a Whole-Chain Traceability System for Beef," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150458, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peyton Ferrier & Chen Zhen, 2014. "The producer welfare effects of trade liberalization when goods are perishable and habit-forming: the case of asparagus," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(2), pages 129-141, March.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2011. "Economic Impacts of Zilmax(R) Adoption in Cattle Feeding," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:92:y:2010:i:4:p:927-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.