Aging U.S. Infrastructure
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1991.
"Is there a shortfall in public capital investment? An overview,"
New England Economic Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue May, pages 23-35.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 1990. "Is there a shortfall in public capital investment? An overview," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 34, pages 1-20.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- Sharp, Paul & Uebele, Martin, 2013. "Rural Infrastructure and Agricultural Market Integration in the United States: A long run perspective," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 10/2013, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Peter M. Morrow & Matthew A. Turner, 2014.
"Roads and Trade: Evidence from the US,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(2), pages 681-724.
- Duranton, Gilles & Morrow, Peter & Turner, Matthew A, 2013. "Roads and Trade: Evidence from the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 9393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Peter Morrow & Matthew Turner, 2013. "Roads and Trade: Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers tecipa-479, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ota:ecorev:10252/5482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miura, Chiho). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deotajp.html .