The Modern Enterprise - Successor of Business Organization Forms in Ancient Rome and Medieval Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Boerner & Albrecht Ritschl, 2009.
"The Economic History of Sovereignty: Communal Responsibility, the Extended Family, and the Firm,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 165(1), pages 99-112, March.
- Boerner, Lars & Ritschl, Albrecht, 2008. "The economic history of sovereignty: communal responsibility, the extended family, and the firm," Economic History Working Papers 22307, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Roberta Dessí & Sheilagh Olgivie, 2003.
"Social Capital and Collusion: The Case of Merchant Guilds,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dessi, R. & Ogilvie, S., 2004. "Social Capital and Collusion: The Case of Merchant Guilds," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0417, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dessi, Roberta & Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2003. "Social Capital and Collusion : The Case of Merchant Guilds," IDEI Working Papers 214, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lane, Frederic C., 1958. "Economic Consequences of Organized Violence," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(04), pages 401-417, December.
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness organization; company; Rome; Middle Age;
- B11 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Preclassical (Ancient, Medieval, Mercantilist, Physiocratic)
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- N80 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:jrojbe:v:1:y:2016:i:1:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tomina SAVEANU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.