EU-Mitgliedschaft, EU-Erweiterung und die Auswirkungen auf den österreichischen Arbeitsmarkt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julia Schmieder & Andrea Weber, 2018. "How did EU Eastern enlargement affect migrant labor supply in Austria?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q3-18, pages 113-121.
- Helmut Hofer & Gerlinde Titelbach & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Alexander Ahammer, 2017.
"Wage Discrimination Against Immigrants in Austria?,"
LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 31(2), pages 105-126, June.
- Helmut Hofer & Gerlinde Titelbach & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2014. "Wage discrimination against immigrants in Austria?," NRN working papers 2014-07, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Helmut Hofer & Gerlinde Titelbach & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2014. "Wage discrimination against immigrants in Austria?," Economics working papers 2014-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Richard Grieveson & Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2019. "EU Faces a Tough Demographic Reckoning," wiiw Policy Notes 30, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer & Josef Zweimüller, 1999.
"Do immigrants displace young native workers: The Austrian experience,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 327-340.
- Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, "undated". "Do Immigrants Displace Young Native Workers: The Austrian Experience," IEW - Working Papers 011, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner & Sebastian Leitner & Isilda Mara & Leon Podkaminer & Armon Rezai, 2019. "Wage Developments in the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," wiiw Research Reports 443, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Poot, Jacques & Alimi, Omoniyi & Cameron, Michael P. & Maré, David C., 2016.
"The gravity model of migration: the successful comeback of an ageing superstar in regional science,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 36, pages 63-86.
- Poot, Jacques & Alimi, Omoniyi & Cameron, Michael P. & Maré, David C., 2016. "The Gravity Model of Migration: The Successful Comeback of an Ageing Superstar in Regional Science," IZA Discussion Papers 10329, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimuller, Josef, 1996.
"Immigration and the Earnings of Young Native Workers,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(3), pages 473-491, July.
- Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Zweimüller, Josef, 1994. "Immigration and the Earnings of Young Native Workers," CEPR Discussion Papers 936, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerhard Fenz & Christian Ragacs & Alfred Stiglbauer, 2019. "Aggregate wage developments in Austria since the introduction of the euro," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q-1-Q2/19, pages 41-56.
- Anthony Edo, 2019. "The Impact Of Immigration On The Labor Market," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 922-948, July.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016.
"The Impact of Immigration: Why Do Studies Reach Such Different Results?,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 30(4), pages 31-56, Fall.
- Christian Dustmann & Uta Schönberg & Jan Stuhler, 2016. "The Impact of Immigration: Why Do Studies Reach Such Different Results?," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1626, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Anna Katharina Raggl, 2019. "Migration intentions in CESEE: sociodemographic profiles of prospective emigrants and their motives for moving," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue Q1/19, pages 49-67.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropäische Union; EU-Erweiterungen; Arbeitsmarkt;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbmp:y:2020:i:q1-q2/20:b:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Kwapil). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.