Banking employment in Austria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2013. "An International Look at the Growth of Modern Finance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 73-96, Spring.
- Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2013.
"Real Output of Bank Services: What Counts is What Banks Do, Not What They Own,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 80(317), pages 96-117, January.
- Wang, J. Christina & Inklaar, Robert Christiaan, 2011. "Real Output of Bank Services: What Counts Is What Banks Do, Not What They Own," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-119, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2011. "Real output of bank services: what counts is what banks do, not what they own," Working Papers 11-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2011.
"The Value Of Risk: Measuring The Service Output Of U.S. Commercial Banks,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 226-245, January.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The value of risk: measuring the service output of U. S. commercial banks," Working Papers 08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 14615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Basu, Susanto & Inklaar, Robert & Wang, J. Christina, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-102, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Ben Craig, 1997. "The long-run demand for labor in the banking industry," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 23-33.
- Maarten Goos & Alan Manning & Anna Salomons, 2014.
"Explaining Job Polarization: Routine-Biased Technological Change and Offshoring,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(8), pages 2509-2526, August.
- Goos, Maarten & Manning, Alan & Salomons, Anna, 2014. "Explaining job polarization: routine-biased technological change and offshoring," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59698, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Falk & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2008. "The Impact of Outward FDI in Central and Eastern Europe on Employment in the EU-15 Countries," FIW Research Reports series I-016, FIW.
- Claudia Kwapil, 2009. "Responses of Austrian Firms to a Decline in Demand – Results of a Company Survey," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 68-82.
- Everett, Mary & McNeill, Joe & Phelan, Gillian, 2013. "Measuring the Value Added of the Financial Sector in Ireland," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 85-98, April.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-119 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:onb:oenbfs:y:2017:i:34:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsbanking; employment; labor costs; value added; Austria;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfs:y:2016:i:32:b:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefan W. Schmitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.