What is the appropriate role of structural reforms in E(M)U deepening?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Kleinknecht & Flore N. van Schaik & Haibo Zhou, 2014. "Is flexible labour good for innovation? Evidence from firm-level data," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(5), pages 1207-1219.
- Lall, Sanjaya, 1995. "Structural adjustment and African industry," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 2019-2031, December.
- Vogel, Lukas, 2017. "Structural reforms at the zero bound," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 74-90.
- Marco Buti & Werner Rüger & Alessandro Turrini, 2009.
"Is Lisbon Far from Maastricht? Trade-offs and Complementarities between Fiscal Discipline and Structural Reforms,"
CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 55(1), pages 165-196, March.
- Buti, Marco & Röger, Werner & Turrini, Alessandro Antonio, 2007. "Is Lisbon far from Maastricht? Trade-offs and Complementarities between Fiscal Discipline and Structural Reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6204, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eggertsson, Gauti & Ferrero, Andrea & Raffo, Andrea, 2014. "Can structural reforms help Europe?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 2-22.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2017.
"Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound,"
NBER Working Papers
23960, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Duval, Romain & Fiori, Giuseppe & Ghironi, Fabio, 2017. "Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 12334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Cacciatore & Romain A Duval & Giuseppe Fiori & Fabio Ghironi, 2017. "Market Reforms at the Zero Lower Bound," IMF Working Papers 17/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Lukas Vogel, 2014. "Structural reforms at the zero lower bound," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission, vol. 13(3), pages 21-26, October.
- Erik Canton & Marta Petrucci, 2017. "Ease of doing business in the euro area," Quarterly Report on the Euro Area (QREA), Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission, vol. 16(2), pages 21-29, October.
- van Riet, Ad, 2006. "Monetary Policy and Structural Reforms in the Euro Area," MPRA Paper 78585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loewald, Christopher & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2019. "Do monetary unions dream of structural reforms?," ECON WPS - Vienna University of Technology Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 01/2019, Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Mathematical Methods in Economics, Research Group Economics (ECON).
- Kurt Bayer, 2018. "Which Structural Reforms Does E(M)U Need to Function Properly?," wiiw Policy Notes 28, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
More about this item
Keywordsstructural reform; economic growth; institutional reform; Economic and Monetary;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F45 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Macroeconomic Issues of Monetary Unions
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2018:i:q3-18:b:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.