Not Everything that Counts Can be Counted: A Critical Look at Risk Ratings and Governance Indicators
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Kaufmann & Aart Kraay, 2002. "Growth without Governance," ECONOMIA JOURNAL, THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Fall 2002), pages 169-230, August.
- Martínez, Juan & Santiso, Javier, 2003. "Financial Markets and Politics: The Confidence Game in Latin American Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 12909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2003. "Rethinking Governance: Empirical Lessons Challenge Orthodoxy," Macroeconomics 0308007, EconWPA.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2002. "Argentina's Fall: Lessons from the Latest Financial Crisis," Scholarly Articles 2959849, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Liebert, Helge & Schulze, Günther G., 2014.
"On the heterogeneity of terror,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 116-136.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Helge Liebert & Guenther G. Schulze, 2012. "On the Heterogeneity of Terror," Discussion Paper Series 19, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised May 2012.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Liebert, Helge & Schulze, Günther G., 2012. "On the Heterogeneity of Terror," IZA Discussion Papers 6596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sottile, Pedro, 2013. "On the political determinants of sovereign risk: Evidence from a Markov-switching vector autoregressive model for Argentina," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 160-185.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Liebert, Helge & Schulze, Günther G., 2011.
"On the origin of domestic and international terrorism,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 17-36.
- Krisztina Kis-Katos & Helge Liebert & Günther G. Schulze, 2010. "On the Origin of Domestic and International Terrorism," Discussion Paper Series 12, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised May 2010.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:135:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1494-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:29:y:2003:p:105-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .