Assessing Governance, Staff Guidance Note on the Governance Rating of the Bank’s Country Performance Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Baqui Khalily & Hussain Samad, 2010. "Vulnerability to Seasonal Hunger and Its Mitigation in Northwest Bangladesh," Working Papers 4, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- M. M. Pitt & S. R. Khandker, 2002. "Credit Programmes for the Poor and Seasonality in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 1-24.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & M. A. Baqui Khalily & Hussain A. Samad, 2012. "Seasonal Hunger and Its Mitigation in North-West Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1750-1764, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance Diagnostics; Public Sector; Africa;
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .