African Development BankAbidjan (temporarily Tunis, Tunisia), Côte d'Ivoire
: (225) 20.44.44
Rue Joseph Anoma, 01 BP 1387, Abidjan 01
RePEc:edi:afdbgci (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Santi, Emanuele, 2012. "Unlocking North Africa’s Potential through Regional Integration : Challenges and Opportunities," MPRA Paper 41830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- santi, emanuele & santiso, Carlos & Campos, Indira, 2009. "Assessing Governance, Staff Guidance Note on the Governance Rating of the Bank’s Country Performance Assessment," MPRA Paper 37945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Pichon & Emanuele Santi & Manuel Rueda, 2004. "Empowerment through Communication : The Case of Community Radios in Ecuador," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10351, The World Bank.
- AfDB AfDB, . "North Africa Quaterly Analytical - Impact of Libya’s Conflict on the Tunisian Economy - A Preliminary Assessment - Issue 2," Country Brochure, African Development Bank, number 323.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Santi, Emanuele, 2012.
"Unlocking North Africa’s Potential through Regional Integration : Challenges and Opportunities,"
41830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdessalem Abassi & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2016. "Trade performance and potential of North African countries: An application of a stochastic frontier gravity model," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-4, CREATE.
- Kishor Uprety, 2014. "Challenges, Lessons, and Prospects for Operationalizing Regional Projects in Asia : Legal and Institutional Aspects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16392, March.
- Iris Butzlaff & Nicole Grunewald & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Regional Agreements to Address Climate Change: Scope, Promise, Funding, and Impacts," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 152, Courant Research Centre PEG.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emanuele Santi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.