Belgian business investment in the context of the crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vermeulen, Philip & Mizen, Paul, 2005. "Corporate investment and cash flow sensitivity: what drives the relationship?," Working Paper Series 485, European Central Bank.
- Campello, Murillo & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R., 2010.
"The real effects of financial constraints: Evidence from a financial crisis,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 470-487, September.
- Murillo Campello & John Graham & Campbell R. Harvey, 2009. "The Real Effects of Financial Constraints: Evidence from a Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Lucas Grafl, 2010.
"Financial Uncertainty and Business Investment,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 551-568.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Lucas Grafl, 2008. "Financial uncertainty and business investment," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp123, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Stockhammer, Engelbert & Grafl, Lucas, 2008. "Financial uncertainty and business investment," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 123, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fuss, Catherine & Vermeulen, Philip, 2006. "The response of firmsâ€˜ investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks: the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Series 658, European Central Bank.
- Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2006. "The response of firms\u2019 investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks : the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Research 87, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jeanfils, Philippe & Burggraeve, Koen, 2008. ""NONAME": A new quarterly model for Belgium," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 118-127, January.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen, 2008.
"The impact of financial position on investment: an anlysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area,"
Working Paper Series
943, European Central Bank.
- Carmen Martínez-Carrascal & Annalisa Ferrando, 2008. "The impact of financial position on investment: an analysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area," Working Papers 0820, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordsinvestments; business fluctuations;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2012:m:september:i:ii:p:29-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.