Insight into the Hungarian Automotive Industry in International Comparison
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yannick Lung, 2004.
"The changing geography of the European automobile system,"
International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2/3), pages 137-165.
- Yannick LUNG (GRES-IFReDE-E3i and GERPISA), 2003. "The changing geography of the European automobile system," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2003-10, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yannick Lung, 2004. "The Changing Geography of the European Automotive System," Post-Print hal-00244036, HAL.
- Slavo Radosevic & Andrew Roziek, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment and Restructuring in the Automotive Industry in Central and East Europe," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 53, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Torlak, Elvisa, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Technology Transfer, and Productivity Growth in Transition Countries Empirical Evidence from Panel Data," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 26, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; labour productivity; V4 region;
- L61 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Metals and Metal Products; Cement; Glass; Ceramics
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- P23 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Factor and Product Markets; Industry Studies; Population
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Perfect Competition
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:finrev:v:16:y:2017:i:1:p:119-142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morvay Endre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .