Foreign Direct Investment and Restructuring in the Automotive Industry in Central and East Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Szalavetz, 2010. "The Hungarian automotive sector – a comparative CEE perspective with special emphasis on structural change," EIIW Discussion paper disbei182, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Richard Pomfret & Patricia Sourdin, 2016. "Trade between Australia and the EU, 1990 - 2015," School of Economics Working Papers 2016-10, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Fung , K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008.
"China and central and eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain, or international competitors?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4689, The World Bank.
- Fung, K.C. & Korhonen, Iikka & Li, Ke & Ng, Francis, 2008. "China and Central and Eastern European countries : regional networks, global supply chain or international competitors?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 9/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- János Rechnitzer & Róbert Hausmann & Tamás Tóth, 2017. "Insight into the Hungarian Automotive Industry in International Comparison," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 16(1), pages 119-142.
- Aysan, Ahmet Faruk & Hacihasanoglu, Yavuz Selim, 2007. "The Competitiveness of Turkey with Respect to the Slovak Republic for the 1995-1999 Period," MPRA Paper 5496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristóf Gyódi, 2014. "The Impact of FDI on Bilateral Exports: The Case of the Automotive Industry in the Visegrad Countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 37.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:28010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mislav Brkic, 2016. "Greek Sovereign Debt Crisis: Causes, Fiscal Adjustment Programs and Lessons for Croatia," Croatian Economic Survey, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb, vol. 18(1), pages 71-99, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:see:wpaper:53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csescuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.