Company s Value Creation Via Customer Satisfaction and Environmental Sustainability Influence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene W. Anderson & Claes Fornell & Roland T. Rust, 1997. "Customer Satisfaction, Productivity, and Profitability: Differences Between Goods and Services," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 129-145.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Zhang, Jason Q. & Craciun, Georgiana & Shin, Dongwoo, 2010. "When does electronic word-of-mouth matter? A study of consumer product reviews," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(12), pages 1336-1341, December.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013.
"Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries,"
International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Matthew C. H. Yeung & Bala Ramasamy & Junsong Chen & Stanley J. Paliwoda, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," Post-Print hal-02312298, HAL.
- Blut, Markus & Chowdhry, Nivriti & Mittal, Vikas & Brock, Christian, 2015. "E-Service Quality: A Meta-Analytic Review," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 91(4), pages 679-700.
- Blattberg, Robert C. & Malthouse, Edward C. & Neslin, Scott A., 2009. "Customer Lifetime Value: Empirical Generalizations and Some Conceptual Questions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 157-168.
- David M. Pooser & Mark J. Browne, 2018. "The Effects of Customer Satisfaction on Company Profitability: Evidence From the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry," Risk Management and Insurance Review, American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 289-308, September.
- Nguyen Dang Tuan, Minh & Nguyen Thanh, Nhan & Le Tuan, Loc, 2019. "Applying a mindfulness-based reliability strategy to the Internet of Things in healthcare – A business model in the Vietnamese market," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 54-68.
- Alberto de la Calle & Inmaculada Freije & Aitor Oyarbide, 2021. "Digital Product–Service Innovation and Sustainability: A Multiple-Case Study in the Capital Goods Industry," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(11), pages 1-29, June.
- Saeidi, Sayedeh Parastoo & Sofian, Saudah & Saeidi, Parvaneh & Saeidi, Sayyedeh Parisa & Saaeidi, Seyyed Alireza, 2015. "How does corporate social responsibility contribute to firm financial performance? The mediating role of competitive advantage, reputation, and customer satisfaction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 341-350.
- Adina Bărbulescu Robinson & Kapil R. Tuli & Ajay K. Kohli, 2015. "Does Brand Licensing Increase a Licensor's Shareholder Value?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 61(6), pages 1436-1455, June.
- Houston, Lawrence & Grandey, Alicia A. & Sawyer, Katina, 2018. "Who cares if “service with a smile” is authentic? An expectancy-based model of customer race and differential service reactions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 85-96.
- Junaid-ul-haq Junaid-ul-haq & Saqib Mehmood, 2011. "The Influence of Customer Orientation on Customer Relationship in Telecom Services," Information Management and Business Review, AMH International, vol. 3(4), pages 222-227.
- Simon, Daniel H. & Gomez, Miguel I., 2005. "The Competitive Causes and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19371, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Guo, Chiquan & Wang, Yong J. & Metcalf, Ashley, 2014. "How to calibrate conventional market-oriented organizational culture in 21st century production-centered firms? A customer relationship perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 235-245.
- Tasneem F. Alfalah, 2017. "Total Quality Management Tools: Are they Necessary for Improving Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction?," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(3), pages 121-125.
- Volker Kuppelwieser & Merlin Simpson & Gabriel Chiummo, 2013. "1 + 1 does not always equal value creation: The case of YouTube," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 311-321, September.
- Jeremy Galbreath & Paul Shum, 2012. "Do customer satisfaction and reputation mediate the CSRâ€“FP link? Evidence from Australia," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(2), pages 211-229, August.
- Ndubisi, Nelson Oly, 2012. "Mindfulness, reliability, pre-emptive conflict handling, customer orientation and outcomes in Malaysia's healthcare sector," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 537-546.
- Hwang, Johye & Gao, Long & Jang, Wooseung, 2010. "Joint demand and capacity management in a restaurant system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 465-472, November.
- Sandhya Joshi, 2011. "Relationship between Service Quality and Behavioural Consequences in Telecom Sector (A Study of Telecom Service Providers of Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali)," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 2(6), pages 96-101, September.
- Mansour Abdullah Alyahya & Elsayed Mohamed & Raphaël Akamavi & Ibrahim A. Elshaer & Alaa M. S. Azzaz, 2020. "Can Cognitive Capital Sustain Customer Satisfaction? The Mediating Effects of Employee Self-Efficacy," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-29, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2016:i:4:p:19-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nikola Draskovic Jelcic (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.