A Micro Foundation of Core Stability in Positive-Externality Coalition Games
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude d'Aspremont & Alexis Jacquemin & Jean Jaskold Gabszewicz & John A. Weymark, 1983. "On the Stability of Collusive Price Leadership," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Barrett, Scott, 1994. "Self-Enforcing International Environmental Agreements," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(0), pages 878-894, Supplemen.
- Carlo Carraro (ed.), 2003. "The Endogenous Formation of Economic Coalitions," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2999, April.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-1064, July.
- Sang-Seung, Yi, 1996. "Endogenous formation of customs unions under imperfect competition: open regionalism is good," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 153-177, August.
- Francis Bloch, 1995. "Endogenous Structures of Association in Oligopolies," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(3), pages 537-556, Autumn.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen, 2003. "Endogenous coalition formation in global pollution control: a partition function approach," Chapters,in: The Endogenous Formation of Economic Coalitions, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kohler, Marion, 2002.
"Coalition formation in international monetary policy games,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 371-385, March.
- Marion Kohler, 1999. "Coalition formation in international monetary policy games," Bank of England working papers 92, Bank of England.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2007. "Measures to enhance the success of global climate treaties," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 73-97, March.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen & Johan Eyckmans, 2014.
"Simulating a sequential coalition formation process for the climate change problem: first come, but second served?,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 220(1), pages 5-23, September.
- Michael Finus & Bianca Rundshagen & Johan Eyckmans, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Working Papers 2009.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2016.
"Equity as a Prerequisite for Stability of Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 65(1), pages 61-78, September.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2014. "Equity as a Prerequisite for Stability of Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 16, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Finus, Michael & McGinty, Matthew, 2015. "The Anti-Paradox of Cooperation: Diversity Pays!," Department of Economics Working Papers 46599, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(200606)162:2_329:amfocs_2.0.tx_2-p. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .