How Tracking of Electronic Money Might Improve Financial Market Crisis Intervention
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishkin, F S., 2008. "How should we respond to asset price bubbles?," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 12, pages 65-74, October.
- Paul Mizen, 2008. "The credit crunch of 2007-2008: a discussion of the background, market reactions, and policy responses," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 531-568.
- Gorton, Gary B., 2010. "Slapped by the Invisible Hand: The Panic of 2007," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199734153.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2010. "The subprime credit crisis and contagion in financial markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 436-450, September.
- Jan Kregel, 2010. "No Going Back: Why We Cannot Restore Glass-Steagall's Segregation of Banking and Finance," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_107, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francisco Buera & Roberto Fattal-Jaef & Yongseok Shin, 2015.
"Anatomy of a Credit Crunch: From Capital to Labor Markets,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 18(1), pages 101-117, January.
- Francisco J. Buera & Roberto Fattal-Jaef & Yongseok Shin, 2014. "Anatomy of a Credit Crunch: From Capital to Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 19997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco Buera & Roberto Fattal-Jaef & Yongseok Shin, 2014. "Code and data files for "Anatomy of a Credit Crunch: From Capital to Labor Markets"," Computer Codes 14-63, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Ali, Robleh & Barrdear, John & Clews, Roger & Southgate, James, 2014. "Innovations in payment technologies and the emergence of digital currencies," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(3), pages 262-275.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; crisis intervention; electronic money; monetary policy; central bank; blockchain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmng:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:301-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.