The Impacts of Emerging Asia on Global Financial Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Mariko Tanaka, 2017. "The Impacts of Emerging Asia on Global Financial Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1050, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ito, Takatoshi, 2017.
"A new financial order in Asia: Will a RMB bloc emerge?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 232-257.
- Takatoshi Ito, 2016. "A New Financial Order in Asia: Will a RMB bloc emerge?," NBER Working Papers 22755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Engel, Charles, 2016.
"Macroprudential policy under high capital mobility: policy implications from an academic perspective,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 162-172.
- Charles Engel, 2015. "Macroprudential Policy under High Capital Mobility: Policy Implications from an Academic Perspective," NBER Chapters, in: International Finance in the Global Markets, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauvin, L. & McLoughlin, C. & Reinhardt, D., 2013.
"Policy Uncertainty Spillovers to Emerging Markets - Evidence from Capital Flows,"
435, Banque de France.
- Gauvin, Ludovic & McLoughlin, Cameron & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2014. "Policy uncertainty spillovers to emerging markets – evidence from capital flows," Bank of England working papers 512, Bank of England.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie D. & Ito, Hiro, 2017.
"Balance sheet effects on monetary and financial spillovers: The East Asian crisis plus 20,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 258-282.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2016. "Balance Sheet Effects on Monetary and Financial Spillovers: The East Asian Crisis Plus 20," NBER Working Papers 22737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neely, Christopher J., 2015.
"Unconventional monetary policy had large international effects,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 101-111.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "The large scale asset purchases had large international effects," Working Papers 2010-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2011.
"Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia,"
Macroeconomics Working Papers
23215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter J., 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," ADBI Working Papers 321, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2011. "Impact of US Quantitative Easing Policy on Emerging Asia," Finance Working Papers 23215, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Pontines, Victor, 2016. "Is there really a renminbi bloc in Asia?: A modified Frankel–Wei approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 72-97.
- Helble, Matthias & Ngiang, Boon-Loong, 2016. "From global factory to global mall? East Asia’s changing trade composition and orientation," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 37-47.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1994.
"Yen Bloc or Dollar Bloc? Exchange Rate Policies of the East Asian Economies,"
NBER Chapters, in: Macroeconomic Linkage: Savings, Exchange Rates, and Capital Flows, pages 295-333,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei, S.J. & Frankel, J.A., 1992. "Yen Bloc or Dollar Bloc: Exchange Rate Policies of the East Asian Economies," Papers 92-08, University of Birmingham - International Financial Group.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 1992. "Yen bloc or dollar bloc: exchange rate policies of the East Asian economies," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 93-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Kristin J. Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Comovements,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(5), pages 2223-2261, October.
- Kristin Forbes & Roberto Rigobon, 1999. "No Contagion, Only Interdependence: Measuring Stock Market Co-movements," NBER Working Papers 7267, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2017. "Spillover Effects of Japan’s Quantitative and Qualitative Easing on East Asian Economies," ADBI Working Papers 631, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:emfitr:v:53:y:2017:i:12:p:2725-2743. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MREE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.