The 18th Constitutional Amendment: Glue or Solvent for Nation Building and Citizenship in Pakistan?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2011. "Citizen-centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 59-71, March.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Local Governance in Industrial Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7108, January.
- Rao, Govinda & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "States' Fiscal Management and Regional Equity: An Overview," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195698794.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Local Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7192, January.
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2011. "Decentralization and corruption: new cross-country evidence," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(2), pages 344-362, April.
- Shankar, Raja & Shah, Anwar, 2003. "Bridging the Economic Divide Within Countries: A Scorecard on the Performance of Regional Policies in Reducing Regional Income Disparities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1421-1441, August.
More about this item
KeywordsGovernance; fiscal federalism; decentralization; state and local governance; nation and province-building; constitutional division of powers; intergovernmental fiscal relations.;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:17:y:2012:i:sp:p:387-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.