States' Fiscal Management and Regional Equity: An Overview
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar Shah, 2012. "The 18th Constitutional Amendment: Glue or Solvent for Nation Building and Citizenship in Pakistan?," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 387-424, September.
- Jena, Pratap Ranjan, 2017. "Indian Variant of MTEF: The Scope and Opportunities to Develop an Effective Budget Planning Process," Working Papers 17/185, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rao, M. Govinda, 2017. "The Effect of Intergovernmental Transfers on Public Services in India," Working Papers 17/218, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Pratap Ranjan Jena, 2017. "Indian Variant of MTEF: The Scope and Opportunities to Develop an Effective Budget Planning Process," Working Papers id:11564, eSocialSciences.
- Pratap Ranjan Jena, 2016. "Reform Initiatives in the Budgeting System in India," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 106-124, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195698794. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.