The Trade Potential of Pakistan: An Application of the Gravity Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ludvig Söderling, 2005. "Is the Middle East and North Africa Region Achieving Its Trade Potential?," IMF Working Papers 05/90, International Monetary Fund.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Alan Wintersb, L., 2001.
"Regionalism in the nineties: what effect on trade?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Winters, L. Alan, 1999. "Regionalism in the Nineties: What Effect on Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2183, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & A Li, Carmen, 2004.
"Trade Blocks and the Gravity Model: Evidence from Latin American Countries,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 667-689.
- Carrillo-Tudela, C & Li, CA, 2002. "Trade Blocks and the Gravity Model: Evidence from Latin American Countries," Economics Discussion Papers 2731, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Koukhartchouk, Oxana & Maurel, Mathilde, 2003. "Accession to the WTO and EU Enlargement: What Potential for Trade Increase?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3944, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1985. "The Gravity Equation in International Trade: Some Microeconomic Foundations and Empirical Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 474-481, August.
- Lucian Cernat, 2001. "ASSESSING REGIONAL TRADE ARRANGEMENTS: ARE SOUTH–SOUTH RTAs MORE TRADE DIVERTING?," International Trade 0109001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vedran Sosic & Boris Vujcic, 2002. "SEE and the Trade Potential of Croatia," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 28, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Egger, 2002.
"An Econometric View on the Estimation of Gravity Models and the Calculation of Trade Potentials,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(2), pages 297-312, February.
- Peter Egger, 2001. "An Econometric View on the Estimation of Gravity Models and the Calculation of Trade Potentials," WIFO Working Papers 141, WIFO.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006.
"Trade Potential in SAFTA - An Application of Augmented Gravity Model,"
Trade Working Papers
22296, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Wasel Bin Shadat & Narayan Chandra Das, 2006. "Trade Potential in SAFTA: An Application of Augmented Gravity Model," CPD Working Paper 61, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Paas, Tiiu, 2003. "Regional Integration and International Trade in the Context of EU Eastward Enlargement," HWWA Discussion Papers 218, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1989. "The Generalized Gravity Equation, Monopolistic Competition, and the Factor-Proportions Theory in International Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(1), pages 143-153, February.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Zahniser, Steven, 2003. "Multilateralism and Regionalism: Dual Strategies for Trade Reform," Amber Waves:The Economics of Food, Farming, Natural Resources, and Rural America, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, pages 1-8, September.
- Matthieu Bussière & Bernd Schnatz, 2009.
"Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 85-111, February.
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu, 2006. "Evaluating China’s integration in world trade with a gravity model based benchmark," Working Paper Series 693, European Central Bank.
- Greenaway, David & Milner, Chris, 2002. "Regionalism and Gravity," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(5), pages 574-585, December.
- Clarete, Ramon & Edmonds, Christopher & Wallack, Jessica Seddon, 2003. "Asian regionalism and its effects on trade in the 1980s and 1990s," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 91-129, February.
- De Benedictis Luca & Vicarelli Claudio, 2005. "Trade Potentials in Gravity Panel Data Models," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-33, September.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ags:aerrae:263554 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ecr:col070:44323 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:col:000093:016981 is not listed on IDEAS
- wani, Nassir ul & dhami, Jasdeep kaur, 2016. "Trade Potential of India against BRCS Economies: An empirical analysis based on Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 91785, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2017.
- repec:col:000093:016997 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gei:journl:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:75-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gei:journl:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:55-81 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wenjun Zhong & Jinhwan Oh, 2015. "How to Attract More Tourists to Korea? Possible Collaborations with China," ERSA conference papers ersa15p595, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:pid:journl:v:56:y:2017:i:1:p:59-78 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTrade potential; gravity model; Pakistan.;
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:16:y:2011:i:1:p:23-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.