Analysis of the Responsiveness of Non-Oil Exports to Fiscal and Monetary Policy Actions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Keith M. Carlson, 1982. "The mix of monetary and fiscal policies: conventional wisdom vs. empirical reality," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, vol. 64(Oct), pages 7-21.
- International Monetary Fund, 1998. "Coordination of Monetary and Fiscal Policies," IMF Working Papers 98/25, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert A. Mundell, 1960. "The Monetary Dynamics of International Adjustment under Fixed and Flexible Exchange Rates," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(2), pages 227-257.
- Nakibullah, Ashraf & Islam, Faridul, 2007. "Effect of government spending on non-oil GDP of Bahrain," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 760-774, October.
- Tobias Olweny & Mambo Chiluwe, 2012. "The Effect of Monetary Policy on Private Sector Investment in Kenya," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 2(2), pages 1-9.
- Barine Michael Nwidobie, 2014. "Growth in Nigeriaâ€™s Non-Oil Export Finance and Non-Oil Export Performance: A Correlational Analysis," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(2), pages 31-39, February.
- Hasanov, Fakhri & Mammadov, Fuad, 2010. "The Role of the Fiscal Policy in the Development of the Non-Resource," MPRA Paper 65571, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- P. K. Mishra, 2011. "The Dynamics of Relationship between exports and economic growth in India," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), International Hellenic University (IHU), Kavala Campus, Greece (formerly Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology - EMaTTech), vol. 4(2), pages 53-70, August.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Applied Econometrics, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Khatai Aliyev & Orkhan Nadirov, 2016. "How Fiscal Policy Affects Non-Oil Economic Performance in Azerbaijan?," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 2(3), pages 11-29, September.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:190-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1986. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 29-44.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moses K. Tule & Oloruntoba S. Ogundele & Martins O. Apinran, 2018. "Efficacy of Monetary Policy Instruments on Economic Growth: Evidence from Nigeria," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(10), pages 1239-1256, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResponsiveness; monetary policy; fiscal policy; non-oil exports;
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:92-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.