The Dynamics of Relationship between exports and economic growth in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khaled R.M. ELBEYDI & Abdulbaset M. HAMUDA & Vladimir GAZDA, 2010. "The Relationship between Export and Economic Growth in Libya Arab Jamahiriya," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 1(1(542)), pages 69-76, January.
- Chow, Peter C. Y., 1987. "Causality between export growth and industrial development : Empirial evidence from the NICs," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 55-63, June.
- Balassa, Bela, 1978. "Exports and economic growth : Further evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 181-189, June.
- Subrata Ghatak & Stephen Wheatley Price, "undated". "Export Composition and economic Growth: Cointegration and Causality Evidence for India," Discussion Papers in Economics 96/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- pazim, Khairul Hanim, 2009. "Panel data analysis of “Export-led” Growth Hypothesis in BIMP-EAGA Countries," MPRA Paper 13264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuck Cheong Tang, 2006. "New evidence on export expansion, economic growth and causality in China," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 801-803.
- Andre c Jordaan & Joel hinaunye Eita, 2007. "Export And Economic Growth In Namibia: A Granger Causality Analysis," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 75(3), pages 540-547, September.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1988. "Some recent development in a concept of causality," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 199-211.
- Carlos Arnade & Utpal Vasavada, 1995. "Causality Between Productivity And Exports In Agriculture: Evidence From Asia And Latin America," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 174-186.
- Nasim Shah Shirazi & Turkhan Ali Abdul Manap, 2005. "Export-Led Growth Hypothesis: Further Econometric Evidence From South Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 43(4), pages 472-488, December.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Exports and economic growth: The African case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 831-835, June.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Thornton, John, 1996. "Cointegration, causality and export-led growth in Mexico, 1895-1992," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 413-416, March.
- Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Mohtadi, Hamid & Shabsigh, Ghiath, 1991. "Exports, growth and causality in LDCs : A re-examination," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 405-415, October.
- Voxi Heinrich Amavilah, 2003. "Exports and Economic Growth in Namibia, 1968-1992," Development and Comp Systems 0307004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i1p6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:13:y:2017:i:2:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:3:p:92-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adusei Poku, Eugene & Broni-Pinkrah, Samuel & Effah Nyamekye, Gabriel, 2016. "Modelling and assessment of the effect of income on service exports in Ghana," MPRA Paper 72312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2017:i:2:p:107-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lena Malešević-Perović & Vladimir Šimić & Vinko Muštra, 2013. "Investigating the Influence of Economic and Socio-Political Openness on Growth," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(3), pages 35-59, December.
- Greenwell Collins Matchaya & Pius Chilonda & Sibusiso Nhelengethwa, 2013. "International Trade and Income in Malawi: A Co-integration and Causality Approach," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 6(2), pages 125-147, September.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:1150-1163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saxena, R. & Paul, R.K. & Rana, S. & Chaurasia, S. & Pal, K. & Zeeshan & Joshi, D., 2015. "Agricultural Trade Structure and Linkages in SAARC: An Empirical Investigation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Darko, Christian Kwasi, 2015. "Determinants of Economic Growth in Ghana," EconStor Preprints 123098, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Ioanna Apostolidou & Achilleas Kontogeorgos & Anastasios Michailidis & Efstratios Loizou, 2014. "The Role of Agriculture in Economic Growth: A Comparison of Mediterranean and Northern Views in Europe," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 7(3), pages 81-102, December.
More about this item
KeywordsExport-led Growth Hypothesis; India; GDP; Granger Causality; Error Correction Model;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:2:p:53-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.