Effect of government spending on non-oil GDP of Bahrain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Michael L. Mussa, 1984.
"Asset Markets, Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments,"
NBER Working Papers
1287, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Mussa, Michael L., 1985. "Asset markets, exchange rates and the balance of payments," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 679-747 Elsevier.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Majd, Nader, 1993. "Macroeconomic framework for an oil-based economy : the case of Bahrain," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1133, The World Bank.
- Robert J. Barro, 1997. "Macroeconomics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 0262024365.
- Baxter, Marianne & King, Robert G, 1993.
"Fiscal Policy in General Equilibrium,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 315-334, June.
- Barro, Robert J, 1981.
"Output Effects of Government Purchases,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1086-1121, December.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1988.
"The Equilibrium Approach to Fiscal Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 41-62, February.
- Ahmed, Shaghil, 1986. "Temporary and permanent government spending in an open economy: Some evidence for the United Kingdom," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 197-224, March.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Ahmed Alyousha, 1997. "Investigating Bahrain business cycles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 43-50.
- Ahmed, Shaghil, 1987. "Government spending, the balance of trade and the terms of trade in British history," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 195-220, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:18:y:2007:i:5:p:760-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.