Modelling commuting mode choice with explicit consideration of carpool in the choice set formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Day, Nicholas & Miller, Eric J., 2009. "An investigation of commuting trip timing and mode choice in the Greater Toronto Area: Application of a joint discrete-continuous model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 639-653, August.
- Kevin Washbrook & Wolfgang Haider & Mark Jaccard, 2006. "Estimating commuter mode choice: A discrete choice analysis of the impact of road pricing and parking charges," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 621-639, November.
- Hai-Jun Huang & Hai Yang & Michael G.H. Bell, 2000. "The models and economics of carpools," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 55-68.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jun Guan Neoh & Maxwell Chipulu & Alasdair Marshall, 2017. "What encourages people to carpool? An evaluation of factors with meta-analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 423-447, March.
- Oren Bahat & Shlomo Bekhor, 2016. "Incorporating Ridesharing in the Static Traffic Assignment Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1125-1149, December.
- Idris, Ahmed Osman & Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Shalaby, Amer, 2015. "An investigation on the performances of mode shift models in transit ridership forecasting," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 551-565.
- Bouscasse, H., 2018. "Integrated choice and latent variable models: A literature review on mode choice," Working Papers 2018-07, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Habib, Khandker Nurul & Mann, Jenessa & Mahmoud, Mohamed & Weiss, Adam, 2014. "Synopsis of bicycle demand in the City of Toronto: Investigating the effects of perception, consciousness and comfortability on the purpose of biking and bike ownership," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 67-80.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2120-:d:119389 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chenfeng Xiong & Lei Zhang, 2017. "Dynamic travel mode searching and switching analysis considering hidden model preference and behavioral decision processes," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 511-532, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting; Mode choice; Choice set formation; TDM; Carpooling; Hybrid choice model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:587-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .