The models and economics of carpools
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:22:y:2012:i:c:p:77-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transb:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:230-255 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiao, Ling-Ling & Liu, Tian-Liang & Huang, Hai-Jun, 2016. "On the morning commute problem with carpooling behavior under parking space constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 383-407.
- Jun Guan Neoh & Maxwell Chipulu & Alasdair Marshall, 2017. "What encourages people to carpool? An evaluation of factors with meta-analysis," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 423-447, March.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Patrick Kline, 2006.
"Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(511), pages 581-604, April.
- Kerwin Charles & Patrick Kline, 2002. "Relational Costs and the Production of Social Capital: Evidence from Carpooling," NBER Working Papers 9041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oren Bahat & Shlomo Bekhor, 2016. "Incorporating Ridesharing in the Static Traffic Assignment Model," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 1125-1149, December.
- Wang, Rui, 2011. "Shaping carpool policies under rapid motorization: the case of Chinese cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 631-635, August.
- Agatz, Niels & Erera, Alan & Savelsbergh, Martin & Wang, Xing, 2012. "Optimization for dynamic ride-sharing: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 295-303.
- Khandker Nurul Habib & Yuan Tian & Hamid Zaman, 2011. "Modelling commuting mode choice with explicit consideration of carpool in the choice set formation," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 587-604, July.
- Watling, D.P. & Shepherd, S.P. & Koh, A., 2015. "Cordon toll competition in a network of two cities: Formulation and sensitivity to traveller route and demand responses," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 93-116.
- Huang, Hai-Jun, 2002. "Pricing and logit-based mode choice models of a transit and highway system with elastic demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 140(3), pages 562-570, August.
- Stephen DeLoach & Thomas Tiemann, 2012. "Not driving alone? American commuting in the twenty-first century," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 521-537, May.
- Arbour-Nicitopoulos, Kelly & Faulkner, Guy E.J. & Buliung, Ron N. & Lay, Jennifer & Stone, Michelle, 2012. "The school run: Exploring carpooling as an intervention option in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA), Canada," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 134-140.
- Xiaojuan Yu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik Verhoef, 2018. "Carpooling with heterogeneous users in the bottleneck model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-054/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:34:y:2000:i:1:p:55-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.