An activity-based approach for scheduling multimodal transit services
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 37 (2010)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gitakrishnan Ramadurai & Satish Ukkusuri, 2010. "Dynamic User Equilibrium Model for Combined Activity-Travel Choices Using Activity-Travel Supernetwork Representation," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 273-292, June.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Sumalee, Agachai & Tan, Zhijia & Lam, William H.K., 2009. "Dynamic stochastic transit assignment with explicit seat allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(8-9), pages 895-912, September.
- Poon, M. H. & Wong, S. C. & Tong, C. O., 2004. "A dynamic schedule-based model for congested transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 343-368, May.
- A. de Palma & R. Lindsey, 2000.
"Optimal Timetables for Public Transportation,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Lam, William H. K. & Yin, Yafeng, 2001. "An activity-based time-dependent traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 549-574, July.
- Maruyama, Takuya & Sumalee, Agachai, 2007. "Efficiency and equity comparison of cordon- and area-based road pricing schemes using a trip-chain equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 655-671, August.
- Ram Pendyala & Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Ryuichi Kitamura, 2002. "On the formulation of time-space prisms to model constraints on personal activity-travel engagement," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 73-94, February.
- Lam, William H. K. & Zhou, Jing & Sheng, Zhao-han, 2002. "A capacity restraint transit assignment with elastic line frequency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 919-938, December.
- Lo, Hong K. & Yip, C. W. & Wan, K. H., 2003. "Modeling transfer and non-linear fare structure in multi-modal network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 149-170, February.
- Toshiyuki Yamamoto & Ryuichi Kitamura, 1999. "An analysis of time allocation to in-home and out-of-home discretionary activities across working days and non- working days," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 231-250, May.
- Zhang, Junyi & Kuwano, Masashi & Lee, Backjin & Fujiwara, Akimasa, 2009. "Modeling household discrete choice behavior incorporating heterogeneous group decision-making mechanisms," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 230-250, February.
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong, 2009. "The Optimal Transit Fare Structure under Different Market Regimes with Uncertainty in the Network," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 191-216, June.
- William Lam & Hai-jun Huang, 2002. "A combined activity/travel choice model for congested road networks with queues," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-29, February.
- Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Bell, Michael G.H. & Kurauchi, Fumitaka, 2008. "A quasi-dynamic capacity constrained frequency-based transit assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(10), pages 925-945, December.
- Lam, W. H. K. & Gao, Z. Y. & Chan, K. S. & Yang, H., 1999. "A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for congested transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 351-368, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:751-774. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.