Dynamic User Equilibrium Model for Combined Activity-Travel Choices Using Activity-Travel Supernetwork Representation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ran, Bin & Hall, Randolph W. & Boyce, David E., 1996. "A link-based variational inequality model for dynamic departure time/route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Szeto, W. Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 593-612, August.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li-Jun Tian & Hai-Jun Huang & Zi-You Gao, 2012. "A Cumulative Perceived Value-Based Dynamic User Equilibrium Model Considering the Travelers’ Risk Evaluation on Arrival Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 589-608, December.
- Hooram Halat & Ali Zockaie & Hani S. Mahmassani & Xiang Xu & Omer Verbas, 2016. "Dynamic network equilibrium for daily activity-trip chains of heterogeneous travelers: application to large-scale networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1041-1059, November.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9361-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ranju Mohan & Gitakrishnan Ramadurai, 2015. "Submission to the DTA2012 Special Issue: A Case for Higher-Order Traffic Flow Models in DTA," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 765-790, September.
- Katrien Ramaekers & Sofie Reumers & Geert Wets & Mario Cools, 2013. "Modelling Route Choice Decisions of Car Travellers Using Combined GPS and Diary Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Xiao Fu & William Lam, 2014. "A network equilibrium approach for modelling activity-travel pattern scheduling problems in multi-modal transit networks with uncertainty," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 37-55, January.
- Qing Li & Feixiong Liao & Harry J. P. Timmermans & Jing Zhou, 2016. "A reference-dependent user equilibrium model for activity-travel scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1061-1077, November.
- Soora Rasouli & Harry Timmermans, 2016. "Influence of Social Networks on Latent Choice of Electric Cars: A Mixed Logit Specification Using Experimental Design Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 99-130, March.
- Liu, Peng & Liao, Feixiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Timmermans, Harry, 2015. "Dynamic activity-travel assignment in multi-state supernetworks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P3), pages 656-671.
- David Fajardo & Lauren Gardner, 2013. "Inferring Contagion Patterns in Social Contact Networks with Limited Infection Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 399-426, December.
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong & A. Sumalee, 2010. "An activity-based approach for scheduling multimodal transit services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 751-774, September.
- repec:kap:transp:v:45:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9720-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2012. "Inverse optimization with endogenous arrival time constraints to calibrate the household activity pattern problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 463-479.
- David Rey & Lauren Gardner & S. Travis Waller, 2016. "Finding Outbreak Trees in Networks with Limited Information," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 687-721, June.
- repec:eee:transb:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:102-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated urban transport model; Activity-travel networks; Dynamic user equilibrium; Route-swapping algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:273-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.