Dynamic User Equilibrium Model for Combined Activity-Travel Choices Using Activity-Travel Supernetwork Representation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Xiaoning & Yang, Hai & Huang, Hai-Jun & Zhang, H. Michael, 2005. "Integrated scheduling of daily work activities and morning-evening commutes with bottleneck congestion," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 41-60, January.
- Ran, Bin & Hall, Randolph W. & Boyce, David E., 1996. "A link-based variational inequality model for dynamic departure time/route choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 31-46, February.
- Szeto, W. Y. & Lo, Hong K., 2004. "A cell-based simultaneous route and departure time choice model with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 593-612, August.
- Ban, Xuegang (Jeff) & Liu, Henry X. & Ferris, Michael C. & Ran, Bin, 2008. "A link-node complementarity model and solution algorithm for dynamic user equilibria with exact flow propagations," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 823-842, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao Fu & William Lam, 2014. "A network equilibrium approach for modelling activity-travel pattern scheduling problems in multi-modal transit networks with uncertainty," Transportation, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 37-55, January.
- David Rey & Lauren Gardner & S. Travis Waller, 2016. "Finding Outbreak Trees in Networks with Limited Information," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 687-721, June.
- Hooram Halat & Ali Zockaie & Hani S. Mahmassani & Xiang Xu & Omer Verbas, 2016. "Dynamic network equilibrium for daily activity-trip chains of heterogeneous travelers: application to large-scale networks," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1041-1059, November.
- repec:kap:netspa:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11067-017-9361-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ranju Mohan & Gitakrishnan Ramadurai, 2015. "Submission to the DTA2012 Special Issue: A Case for Higher-Order Traffic Flow Models in DTA," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 765-790, September.
- Soora Rasouli & Harry Timmermans, 2016. "Influence of Social Networks on Latent Choice of Electric Cars: A Mixed Logit Specification Using Experimental Design Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 99-130, March.
- David Fajardo & Lauren Gardner, 2013. "Inferring Contagion Patterns in Social Contact Networks with Limited Infection Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 399-426, December.
- Katrien Ramaekers & Sofie Reumers & Geert Wets & Mario Cools, 2013. "Modelling Route Choice Decisions of Car Travellers Using Combined GPS and Diary Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 351-372, September.
- Qing Li & Feixiong Liao & Harry J. P. Timmermans & Jing Zhou, 2016. "A reference-dependent user equilibrium model for activity-travel scheduling," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 1061-1077, November.
- Liu, Peng & Liao, Feixiong & Huang, Hai-Jun & Timmermans, Harry, 2015. "Dynamic activity-travel assignment in multi-state supernetworks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 81(P3), pages 656-671.
- Zhi-Chun Li & William Lam & S. Wong & A. Sumalee, 2010. "An activity-based approach for scheduling multimodal transit services," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 751-774, September.
- Li-Jun Tian & Hai-Jun Huang & Zi-You Gao, 2012. "A Cumulative Perceived Value-Based Dynamic User Equilibrium Model Considering the Travelers’ Risk Evaluation on Arrival Time," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 589-608, December.
- Chow, Joseph Y.J. & Recker, Will W., 2012. "Inverse optimization with endogenous arrival time constraints to calibrate the household activity pattern problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 463-479.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated urban transport model; Activity-travel networks; Dynamic user equilibrium; Route-swapping algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:273-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .