A combined activity/travel choice model for congested road networks with queues
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Andre de Palma & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 1984. "Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates," Working Papers 588, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Small, Kenneth A, 1982. "The Scheduling of Consumer Activities: Work Trips," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 467-79, June.
- Kondo, Katsunao & Kitamura, Ryuichi, 1987. "Time-space constraints and the formation of trip chains," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 49-65, February.
- Lam, William H. K. & Yin, Yafeng, 2001. "An activity-based time-dependent traffic assignment model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 549-574, July.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1997. "Work travel mode choice and number of non-work commute stops," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 41-54, February.
- Chen, Huey-Kuo & Hsueh, Che-Fu, 1998. "A model and an algorithm for the dynamic user-optimal route choice problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 219-234, April.
- Smith, M. J. & Ghali, M., 1990. "The dynamics of traffic assignment and traffic control: A theoretical study," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 409-422, December.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 1996. "A hazard-based duration model of shopping activity with nonparametric baseline specification and nonparametric control for unobserved heterogeneity," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 189-207, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:29:y:2002:i:1:p:5-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.