Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Moshe Ben-Akiva & Andre de Palma & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 1986. "Dynamic Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Elastic Arrival Rates," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(3), pages 164-181, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Arnott, 1989. "Does Providing Information to Drivers Reduce Traffic Congestion?," Discussion Papers 864, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2008.
"Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 43-82, January.
- Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont & Frédéric Koessler & Marc Willinger & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2006. "Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2008. "Road traffic congestion and public information : an experimental investigation," Post-Print halshs-00333755, HAL.
- Anthony Ziegelmeyer & Frédéric Koessler & Kene Boun My & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2007. "Road Traffic Congestion and Public Information: An Experimental Investigation," THEMA Working Papers 2007-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Daniel, Joseph I, 1995. "Congestion Pricing and Capacity of Large Hub Airports: A Bottleneck Model with Stochastic Queues," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 327-370, March.
- Verhoef, Erik T., 1999.
"Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, May.
- Erik Verhoef, 1997. "Time, Speeds, Flows and Densities in Static Models of Road Traffic Congestion and Congestion Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-070/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Erik Teodoor Verhoef, 1998. "Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing," ERSA conference papers ersa98p156, European Regional Science Association.
- Small, Kenneth A., 2015. "The bottleneck model: An assessment and interpretation," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 110-117.
- William Lam & Hai-jun Huang, 2002. "A combined activity/travel choice model for congested road networks with queues," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-29, February.
- David Levinson & Ajay Kumar, 1995. "Activity, Travel, and the Allocation of Time," Working Papers 199505, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- repec:eee:transb:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:162-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- André De Palma & Claude LefÈvre, 2018. "Bottleneck models and departure time problems," Working Papers hal-01581519, HAL.
- Gonzales, Eric J., 2016. "Demand responsive transit systems with time-dependent demand: User equilibrium, system optimum, and management strategyAuthor-Name: Amirgholy, Mahyar," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 92(PB), pages 234-252.
- Gonzales, Eric J., 2015. "Coordinated pricing for cars and transit in cities with hypercongestion," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 64-81.
- Richard Arnott, 1992. "Information and Usage of Congestible Facilities Under Free Access," Discussion Papers 974, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Small, K. & Noland, R. & Koskenoja, P., 1995. "Socio-economic Attributes And Impacts Of Travel Reliability: A Stated Preference Approach," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt82n2w53k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.
- repec:eee:transb:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:255-283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richard J. Arnott & Anatolii Kokoza & Mehdi Naji, 2015.
"A Model of Rush-Hour Traffic in an Isotropic Downtown Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5465, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Arnott & Anatolii Kokoza & Mehdi Naji, 2015. "A Model of Rush-Hour Traffic in an Isotropic Downtown Area," Working Papers 201511, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Small, 2015. "The Bottleneck Model: An Assessment and Interpretation," Working Papers 141506, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Donald K. Richter & John Griffin & Richard Arnott, 1990. "Computation of Dynamic User Equilibria in a Model of Peak Period Traffic Congestion with Heterogenous Commuters," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 198, Boston College Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.