The Optimal Transit Fare Structure under Different Market Regimes with Uncertainty in the Network
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhou, Jing & Lam, William H.K. & Heydecker, Benjamin G., 2005. "The generalized Nash equilibrium model for oligopolistic transit market with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 519-544, July.
- Lam, William H. K. & Zhou, Jing & Sheng, Zhao-han, 2002. "A capacity restraint transit assignment with elastic line frequency," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 919-938, December.
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao, 1997.
"Simulating Travel Reliability,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt30w220k0, University of California Transportation Center.
- Spiess, Heinz & Florian, Michael, 1989. "Optimal strategies: A new assignment model for transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 83-102, April.
- Tisato, Peter, 1998. "Service unreliability and bus subsidy," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 423-436, August.
- W. Szeto & L. O'Brien & M. O'Mahony, 2006. "Risk-Averse Traffic Assignment with Elastic Demands: NCP Formulation and Solution Method for Assessing Performance Reliability," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 313-332, September.
- Lo, Hong K. & Yip, C. W. & Wan, K. H., 2003. "Modeling transfer and non-linear fare structure in multi-modal network," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 149-170, February.
- Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S., 1988. "Equilibrium traffic assignment for large scale transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-186, November.
- Bell, Michael G. H. & Cassir, Chris, 2002. "Risk-averse user equilibrium traffic assignment: an application of game theory," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 671-681, September.
- Yang, Hai & Yan Kong, Hoi & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Value-of-time distributions and competitive bus services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 411-424, December.
- Carey, Malachy, 1999. "Ex ante heuristic measures of schedule reliability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 473-494, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:9:y:2009:i:2:p:191-216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.