Optimization of Number of Operators and Allocation of New Lines in an Oligopolistic Transit Market
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Wang, Judith Y.T. & Yang, Hai, 2005. "A game-theoretic analysis of competition in a deregulated bus market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 329-355, July.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 2004.
"The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3207, The World Bank.
- Antonio Estache & Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2003. "The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries," Working Papers wp205, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Hai & Yan Kong, Hoi & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Value-of-time distributions and competitive bus services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 411-424, December.
- Lam, W. H. K. & Gao, Z. Y. & Chan, K. S. & Yang, H., 1999. "A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for congested transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 351-368, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.