Optimization of Number of Operators and Allocation of New Lines in an Oligopolistic Transit Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Hai-Jun & Li, Zhi-Chun, 2007. "A multiclass, multicriteria logit-based traffic equilibrium assignment model under ATIS," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1464-1477, February.
- Lam, W. H. K. & Gao, Z. Y. & Chan, K. S. & Yang, H., 1999. "A stochastic user equilibrium assignment model for congested transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 351-368, June.
- Antonio Estache & Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2003.
"The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries,"
wp205, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Estache, Antonio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 2004. "The limits to competition in urban bus services in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3207, The World Bank.
- Wang, Judith Y.T. & Yang, Hai, 2005. "A game-theoretic analysis of competition in a deregulated bus market," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 329-355, July.
- Yang, Hai & Yan Kong, Hoi & Meng, Qiang, 2001. "Value-of-time distributions and competitive bus services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 411-424, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTransit market; Oligopolistic competition; Number of operators; Allocation of new lines; Scale economies; Implicit enumeration;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netspa:v:12:y:2012:i:1:p:1-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.