Competition in transit markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Spiess, Heinz & Florian, Michael, 1989. "Optimal strategies: A new assignment model for transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 83-102, April.
- Zubieta, Lourdes, 1998. "A network equilibrium model for oligopolistic competition in city bus services," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 413-422, August.
- Zhou, Jing & Lam, William H.K. & Heydecker, Benjamin G., 2005. "The generalized Nash equilibrium model for oligopolistic transit market with elastic demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 519-544, July.
- Salop, Steven C, 1979. "Strategic Entry Deterrence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 335-338, May.
- Novshek, William, 1980. "Equilibrium in simple spatial (or differentiated product) models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 313-326, April.
- Wichiensin, Muanmas & Bell, Michael G.H. & Yang, Hai, 2007. "Impact of congestion charging on the transit market: An inter-modal equilibrium model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 703-713, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preston, John, 2016. "Big buses in a small country: The prospects for bus services in Wales," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 379-387.
- Preston, John & van de Velde, Didier, 2016. "Workshop 7 report: Market initiative: Regulatory design, implementation and performance," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 343-348.
- Rye, Tom & Wretstrand, Anders, 2014. "Converging structures? Recent regulatory change in bus-based local public transport in Sweden and England," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 24-32.
- repec:eee:ecotra:v:11-12:y:2017:i::p:49-59 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBus Rail Oligopoly Oligopolistic competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:23:y:2008:i:1:p:75-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.