Trip generation of vulnerable populations in three Canadian cities: a spatial ordered probit approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Darren M. Scott & Kenneth Bruce Newbold & Jamie E.L. Spinney & Ruben Mercado & Antonio Páez & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 2009. "New Insights into Senior Travel Behavior: The Canadian Experience," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 140-168.
- Geoffrey C. Smith, 2001. "Determinants of the Travel Behavior of the Suburban Elderly," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Scott, Darren M. & Horner, Mark W., 2008. "Examining The Role of Urban Form In Shaping People’s Accessibility to Opportunities: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 1(2), pages 89-119.
- Narisra Limtanakool & Martin Dijst & Tim Schwanen, 2006. "On The Participation In Medium- And Long-Distance Travel: A Decomposition Analysis For The Uk And The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(4), pages 389-404, 09.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Sharon Sarmiento, 1998.
"Can Land-use Policy Really Affect Travel Behaviour? A Study of the Link between Non-work Travel and Land-use Characteristics,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1155-1169, June.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Sarmiento, Sharon, 1996. "Can Land Use Policy Really Affect Travel Behavior? A Study of the Link Between Non-Work Travel and Land Use Characteristics," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt95h07239, University of California Transportation Center.
- Kenneth Train, 2003. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number emetr2, December.
- Antonio Páez, 2007. "Spatial perspectives on urban systems: developments and directions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2007. "Gender and the Automobile – An Analysis of Non-work Service Trips," Ruhr Economic Papers 0011, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Scott, Darren M. & Kanaroglou, Pavlos S., 2002. "An activity-episode generation model that captures interactions between household heads: development and empirical analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 875-896, December.
- Lyons, Glenn, 2003. "The introduction of social exclusion into the field of travel behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-342, October.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, 06.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:525-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.