Trip generation of vulnerable populations in three Canadian cities: a spatial ordered probit approach
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2007. "Gender and the Automobile – An Analysis of Non-work Service Trips," Ruhr Economic Papers 0011, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Boarnet, Marlon G. & Sarmiento, Sharon, 1996.
"Can Land Use Policy Really Affect Travel Behavior? A Study of the Link Between Non-Work Travel and Land Use Characteristics,"
University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers
qt95h07239, University of California Transportation Center.
- Marlon G. Boarnet & Sharon Sarmiento, 1998. "Can Land-use Policy Really Affect Travel Behaviour? A Study of the Link between Non-work Travel and Land-use Characteristics," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1155-1169, June.
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Scott, Darren M. & Kanaroglou, Pavlos S., 2002. "An activity-episode generation model that captures interactions between household heads: development and empirical analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 875-896, December.
- Bhat, Chandra & Zhao, Huimin, 2002. "The spatial analysis of activity stop generation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 557-575, July.
- Narisra Limtanakool & Martin Dijst & Tim Schwanen, 2006. "On The Participation In Medium- And Long-Distance Travel: A Decomposition Analysis For The Uk And The Netherlands," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(4), pages 389-404, 09.
- Antonio Páez, 2007. "Spatial perspectives on urban systems: developments and directions," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-6, April.
- Kenneth Train, 2003. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number emetr2.
- Darren M. Scott & Kenneth Bruce Newbold & Jamie E.L. Spinney & Ruben Mercado & Antonio Páez & Pavlos S. Kanaroglou, 2009. "New Insights into Senior Travel Behavior: The Canadian Experience," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 140-168.
- David Wheeler & Michael Tiefelsdorf, 2005. "Multicollinearity and correlation among local regression coefficients in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 161-187, 06.
- Geoffrey C. Smith, 2001. "Determinants of the Travel Behavior of the Suburban Elderly," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412.
- Scott, Darren M. & Horner, Mark W., 2008. "Examining The Role of Urban Form In Shaping People’s Accessibility to Opportunities: An Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 1(2), pages 89-119.
- Lyons, Glenn, 2003. "The introduction of social exclusion into the field of travel behaviour," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 339-342, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:3:p:525-548. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.