On The Participation In Medium‐ And Long‐Distance Travel: A Decomposition Analysis For The Uk And The Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kvizda, Martin & Seidenglanz, Daniel, 2014. "Out of Prague: a week-long intermodal shift from air to rail transport after Iceland’s Eyjafjallajökull erupted in 2010," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 102-111.
- Mercado, Ruben & Páez, Antonio, 2009. "Determinants of distance traveled with a focus on the elderly: a multilevel analysis in the Hamilton CMA, Canada," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 65-76.
- Dargay, Joyce M. & Clark, Stephen, 2012. "The determinants of long distance travel in Great Britain," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 576-587.
- Morency, Catherine & Paez, Antonio & Roorda, Matthew J. & Mercado, Ruben & Farber, Steven, 2011. "Distance traveled in three Canadian cities: Spatial analysis from the perspective of vulnerable population segments," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 39-50.
- Matthew Roorda & Antonio Páez & Catherine Morency & Ruben Mercado & Steven Farber, 2010. "Trip generation of vulnerable populations in three Canadian cities: a spatial ordered probit approach," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 525-548, May.
- Vincent-Geslin, Stephanie & Ravalet, Emmanuel, 2016. "Determinants of extreme commuting. Evidence from Brussels, Geneva and Lyon," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 240-247.
- Schwanen, Tim & Lucas, Karen & Akyelken, Nihan & Cisternas Solsona, Diego & Carrasco, Juan-Antonio & Neutens, Tijs, 2015. "Rethinking the links between social exclusion and transport disadvantage through the lens of social capital," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 123-135.
- Mabit, Stefan L. & Rich, Jeppe & Burge, Peter & Potoglou, Dimitris, 2013. "Valuation of travel time for international long-distance travel – results from the Fehmarn Belt stated choice experiment," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 153-161.
- Mitra, Suman K. & Saphores, Jean-Daniel M., 2019. "Why do they live so far from work? Determinants of long-distance commuting in California," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 80(C).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:tvecsg:v:97:y:2006:i:4:p:389-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0040-747X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.