The lattice structure of the S-Lorenz core
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sonmez, Tayfun & Utku Unver, M., 2005.
"Pairwise kidney exchange,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 151-188, December.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver, 2004. "Pairwise Kidney Exchange," NBER Working Papers 10698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2004. "Pairwise Kidney Exchange," Game Theory and Information 0408001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sonmez & M. Utku Unver, 2004. "Pairwise Kidney Exchange," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000350, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Alvin E. Roth & Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2004. "Pairwise Kidney Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 620, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ray, Debraj, 1989. "A Concept of Egalitarianism under Participation Constraints," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 615-635, May.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ray, Debraj, 1991. "Constrained egalitarian allocations," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 403-422, November.
- Grabisch, Michel & Funaki, Yukihiko, 2012.
"A coalition formation value for games in partition function form,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 221(1), pages 175-185.
- Michel Grabisch & Yukihiko Funaki, 2012. "A coalition formation value for games in partition function form," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00690696, HAL.
- Kets, Willemien & Iyengar, Garud & Sethi, Rajiv & Bowles, Samuel, 2011. "Inequality and network structure," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 215-226, September.
- Jean-Yves Jaffray & Philippe Mongin, 2003.
"Constrained egalitarianism in a simple redistributive model,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 33-56, February.
- J.- Y. Jaffray & Ph. Mongin, 1998. "Constrained egalitarianism in a simple redistributive model," THEMA Working Papers 98-37, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jaffray, J.Y. & Mongin, P., 1998. "Constrained Egalitarianism in a Simple Resistributive Model," Papers 9837, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Bhaskar Dutia & Debraj Ray & Kunal Sengupta, 2013. "A Noncooperative Theory of Coalitional Bargaining," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Bargaining in the Shadow of the Market Selected Papers on Bilateral and Multilateral Bargaining, chapter 5, pages 97-111 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ashish Goel & Adam Meyerson & Thomas Weber, 2009. "Fair welfare maximization," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 41(3), pages 465-494, December.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Lars Thorlund-Petersen & Bezalel Peleg, 2001. "On the set of Lorenz-maximal imputations in the core of a balanced game," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 147-165.
- repec:hrv:faseco:32072400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milgrom, Paul & Shannon, Chris, 1994. "Monotone Comparative Statics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(1), pages 157-180, January.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00690696 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Partha & Sen, Amartya & Starrett, David, 1973. "Notes on the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 180-187, April.
- V. Feltkamp & Javier Arin, 2002. "Lorenz undominated allocations for TU-games: The weighted Coalitional Lorenz Solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(4), pages 869-884.
- A. B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon, 1982. "The Comparison of Multi-Dimensioned Distributions of Economic Status," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(2), pages 183-201.
- Dutta, B, 1990. "The Egalitarian Solution and Reduced Game Properties in Convex Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(2), pages 153-169.
- Javier Arin & Elena Inarra, 2001. "Egalitarian solutions in the core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 187-193.
- Serge-Christophe Kolm, 1977. "Multidimensional Egalitarianisms," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 1-13.
More about this item
KeywordsConstrained egalitarian allocation; Cooperative game; Lattice; Lorenz core; Lorenz order; C71; D63;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:78:y:2015:i:1:p:141-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.