Delay in a bargaining game with contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 1994.
"A Course in Game Theory,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650401, June.
- Cai, Hongbin, 2000. "Bargaining on Behalf of a Constituency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 234-273, June.
- VANNETELBOSCH, VincentÂ J., 1996.
"Rationalizability and Equilibrium in N-Person Sequential Bargaining,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1996041, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Vincent J. Vannetelbosch, 1999. "Rationalizability and equilibrium in N-person sequential bargaining," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 353-371.
- Charles Hyde, 1997. "Bargaining And Delay: The Role Of External Information," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 81-104, January.
- Busch, Lutz-Alexander & Wen, Quan, 1995.
"Perfect Equilibria in Negotiation Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 63(3), pages 545-65, May.
- Busch, L-A. & Wen, Q., 1991. "Perfect Equilibria in a Negotiation Model," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9108, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Chae, Suchan & Yang, Jeong-Ae, 1988. "The unique perfect equilibrium of an n-person bargaining game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 221-223.
- Suh, Sang-Chul & Wen, Quan, 2006.
"Multi-agent bilateral bargaining and the Nash bargaining solution,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 61-73, February.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining and the Nash Bargaining Solution," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0306, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Baliga, S. & Serrano, R., 1995.
"Negotiations with Side-Deals,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9510, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Houba, Harold & Bolt, Wilko, 2000. "Holdouts, backdating and wage negotiations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1783-1800, October.
- Ana MAULEON & Vincent J. VANNETELBOSCH, 2002.
"Strategic Union Delegation and Strike Activity,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2002011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Roberto Serrano & Sandeep Baliga, 2001. "Multilateral negotiations with private side-deals: a multiplicity example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Glazer, Jacob, 1991.
"Striking for a Bargain between Two Completely Informed Agents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 240-52, March.
- Raquel Fernandez & Jacob Glazer, 1989. "Striking for a Bargain Between Two Completely Informed Agents," NBER Working Papers 3108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin J. Osborne & Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Bargaining and Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000515, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Haller, Hans & Holden, Steinar, 1990. "A letter to the editor on wage bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 232-236, October.
- Hongbin Cai, 2003. "Inefficient Markov perfect equilibria in multilateral bargaining," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 583-606, October.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0305, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 405, Econometric Society.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 394, Econometric Society.
- Baliga Sandeep & Serrano Roberto, 1995.
"Multilateral Bargaining with Imperfect Information,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 578-589, December.
- Baliga, S. & Serrano, R., 1993. "Multilateral Bargaining With Imperfect Information," Papers 193, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Krishna, Vijay & Serrano, Roberto, 1996. "Multilateral Bargaining," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Vincent Vannetelbosch, 1999. "Alternating-Offer Bargaining and Common Knowledge of Rationality," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 111-138, October.
- Daniel Cardona-Coll, 2003. "Bargaining and Strategic Demand Commitment," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 357-374, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:65:y:2008:i:4:p:339-353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.