Multilateral Bargaining with Imperfect Information
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baliga, S. & Serrano, R., 1993. "Multilateral Bargaining With Imperfect Information," Papers 193, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1980.
"On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Sanford J Grossman & Joseph E Stiglitz, 1997. "On the Impossibility of Informationally Efficient Markets," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1908, David K. Levine.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-678, May.
- Hart, Oliver D & Kreps, David M, 1986. "Price Destabilizing Speculation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(5), pages 927-952, October.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1958. "An Exact Consumption-Loan Model of Interest with or without the Social Contrivance of Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 467-467.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles. & Vila, Jean-Luc., 1991. "Insider trading and market manipulations--existence and uniqueness of equilibrium," Working papers 3318-91., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Milgrom, Paul & Stokey, Nancy, 1982. "Information, trade and common knowledge," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 17-27, February.
- Glosten, Lawrence R. & Milgrom, Paul R., 1985.
"Bid, ask and transaction prices in a specialist market with heterogeneously informed traders,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 71-100, March.
- Lawrence R. Glosten & Paul R. Milgrom, 1983. "Bid, Ask and Transaction Prices in a Specialist Market with Heterogeneously Informed Traders," Discussion Papers 570, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M., 1990. "Partially-revealing rational expectations equilibrium in a competitive economy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 93-126, February.
- Ausubel, Lawrence M, 1990. "Insider Trading in a Rational Expectations Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1022-1041, December.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1978. "Asset Prices in an Exchange Economy," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1429-1445, November.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1976. "Information and Competitive Price Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 246-253, May.
- Sanford J. Grossman, 1977. "The Existence of Futures Markets, Noisy Rational Expectations and Informational Externalities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 431-449.
- Kyle, Albert S, 1985. "Continuous Auctions and Insider Trading," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1315-1335, November.
- Diamond, Douglas W. & Verrecchia, Robert E., 1981. "Information aggregation in a noisy rational expectations economy," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-235, September.
- Anderson, Robert M. & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1982. "On the existence of rational expectations equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 261-278, April.
- Rock, Kevin, 1986. "Why new issues are underpriced," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 187-212.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Duozhe, 2010. "A multilateral telephone bargaining game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 43-45, July.
- Roberto Serrano & Sandeep Baliga, 2001. "Multilateral negotiations with private side-deals: a multiplicity example," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7.
- Simon Hug & Tobias Schulz, 2007. "Referendums in the EU’s constitution building process," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 177-218, June.
- Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Bargaining," Working Papers 2007-06, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2003.
"Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0305, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 405, Econometric Society.
- Quan Wen & Sang-Chul Suh, 2004. "Multi-Agent Bilateral Bargaining with Endogenous Protocol," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 394, Econometric Society.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Kaustav Das, 2015. "Decentralised bilateral trading, competition for bargaining partners and the “law of one price”," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(4), pages 949-991, November.
- Duozhe Li, 2014. "Multiplicity of Equilibrium Payoffs in Three-Player Baron-Ferejohn Model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 1122-1132.
- Yi-Chun Chen & Xiao Luo, 2008. "Delay in a bargaining game with contracts," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 339-353, December.
- Sang-Chul Suh & Quan Wen, 2009. "A multi-agent bilateral bargaining model with endogenous protocol," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 40(2), pages 203-226, August.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Kaustav Das, 2013. "Decentralised Bilateral Trading in a Market with Incomplete Information," Discussion Papers 1313, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:67:y:1995:i:2:p:578-589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622869 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .