Transnational activities of immigrant-owned firms and their performances in the USA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yevgeny Kuznetsov, 2006. "Diaspora Networks and the International Migration of Skills : How Countries Can Draw on their Talent Abroad," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7008, 09-2019.
- Bates, Timothy & Robb, Alicia, 2008.
"Analysis of young neighborhood firms serving urban minority clients,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 139-148.
- Timothy Bates & Alicia Robb, 2008. "Analysis of Young Neighborhood Firms Serving Urban Minority Clients," Working Papers 08-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1984. "Differences among exporting firms based on their degree of internationalization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 195-208, June.
- Daniel Sullivan, 1994. "Measuring the Degree of Internationalization of a Firm," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 25(2), pages 325-342, June.
- Stan D Reid, 1981. "The Decision-Maker and Export Entry and Expansion," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 12(2), pages 101-112, June.
- Giles A. Barrett & Trevor P. Jones & David McEvoy, 1996. "Ethnic Minority Business: Theoretical Discourse in Britain and North America," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(4-5), pages 783-809, May.
- Neville, François & Orser, Barbara & Riding, Allan & Jung, Owen, 2014. "Do young firms owned by recent immigrants outperform other young firms?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 55-71.
- AnnaLee Saxenian, 2002. "Silicon Valleyâ€™s New Immigrant High-Growth Entrepreneurs," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(1), pages 20-31, February.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Morck, Randall K. & Yeung, Bernard, 2001. "Entrepreneurship, globalization, and public policy," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 235-251.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2018. "Entrepreneurship by immigrants: a review of existing literature and directions for future research," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 555-614, September.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:52:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9979-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Guohua & Kotabe, Masaaki & Hamilton, Robert D. & Smith, Sheryl Winston, 2016. "Early internationalization and the role of immigration in new venture survival," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1285-1296.
- Bradley Heim, 2015. "Understanding the decline in self-employment among individuals nearing retirement," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 561-580, October.
- Morgan, Horatio M. & Sui, Sui & Baum, Matthias, 2018. "Are SMEs with immigrant owners exceptional exporters?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 241-260.
- Dimitratos, Pavlos & Buck, Trevor & Fletcher, Margaret & Li, Nicolas, 2016. "The motivation of international entrepreneurship: The case of Chinese transnational entrepreneurs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1103-1113.
- Daniela Bolzani & Cristina Boari, 2018. "Evaluations of export feasibility by immigrant and non-immigrant entrepreneurs in new technology-based firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 176-209, June.
- Carlos Poblete, 2018. "Shaping the castle according to the rocks in the path? Perceived discrimination, social differences, and subjective wellbeing as determinants of firm type among immigrant entrepreneurs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 276-300, June.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr, 2018. "Immigrant Entrepreneurship in America: Evidence from the Survey of Business Owners 2007 & 2012," NBER Working Papers 24494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9945-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsImmigrant entrepreneurship; Transnational; Internationalization; Firm performance; L26;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:44:y:2015:i:2:p:345-359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.