Entrepreneurship, globalization, and public policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krueger, Anne O, 1990. "Government Failures in Development," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 9-23, Summer.
- Acs, Zoltan J & Audretsch, David B, 1988. "Innovation in Large and Small Firms: An Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(4), pages 678-690, September.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991. "Why Investors Value Multinationality," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-187, April.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1992. "Internalization : An event study test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mgt:youmgt:v:15:y:2017:i:3:p:291-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crecente-Romero, Fernando & Giménez-Baldazo, Mónica & Rivera-Galicia, Luis F., 2016. "Subjective perception of entrepreneurship. Differences among countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5158-5162.
- Sipos-Gug Sebastian & Badulescu Alina, 2015. "Macroeconomic Factors Of Entrepreneurship In The European Union," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 601-611, July.
- Zoltán J. Ács & Colm O'Gorman & László Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2015.
"Could the Irish Miracle be Repeated in Hungary?,"
Chapters,in: Global Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Incentives, chapter 30, pages 584-603
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zoltan Acs & Colm O'Gorman & Laszlo Szerb & Siri Terjesen, 2006. "Could The Irish Miracle Be Repeated in Hungary?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-33, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Gongming Qian & Lee Li & Zhengming Qian, 2012. "Internalization Or Externalization: What Determines The Mode Of Governance For Small- And Medium-Sized Technology Enterprises?," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship, Global Research Agency, vol. 3(1), pages 83-90, July.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9857-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Minas Pediaditakis & Kleanthis Thomaidis, 2006. "Globalization and International Entrepreneurship," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 25-44.
- Qingfang Wang & Cathy Liu, 2015. "Transnational activities of immigrant-owned firms and their performances in the USA," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 345-359, February.
- Onkelinx, Jonas & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Edelman, Linda F., 2016. "The human factor: Investments in employee human capital, productivity, and SME internationalization," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 351-364.
- Gupta, Jairaj & Wilson, Nicholas & Gregoriou, Andros & Healy, Jerome, 2014. "The effect of internationalisation on modelling credit risk for SMEs: Evidence from UK market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 397-413.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship Innovation Globalization Multinational enterprise;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intman:v:7:y:2001:i:3:p:235-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/601266/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.