Financial Reporting for Joint ventures and Capital Markets Reactions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Costa Lourenco & Jose Dias Curto, 2010. "Determinants of the Accounting Choice between Alternative Reporting Methods for Interests in Jointly Controlled Entities," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 739-773.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1991. "Why Investors Value Multinationality," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 165-187, April.
- repec:fth:michin:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce M. Burton & A. Alasdair Lonie & David M. Power, 1999. "The Stock Market Reaction to Investment Announcements: The Case of Individual Capital Expenditure Projects," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5&6), pages 681-708.
- Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 1992. "Internalization : An event study test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 41-56, August.
More about this item
KeywordsIFRS; joint venture; capital market;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .