Ethnic Minority Business: Theoretical Discourse in Britain and North America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Characteristics of migrant entrepreneurship in Europe,"
Entrepreneurship & Regional Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 375-397, July.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Characteristics Of Migrant Entrepreneurship In Europe," Serie Research Memoranda 0014, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:52:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9979-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:espost:172489 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:3:y:2015:i:3:p:95-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masurel, E. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "The low participation of urban migrant entrepreneurs: reasons and perceptions of weak institutional embeddedness," Serie Research Memoranda 0040, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Qingfang Wang, 2010. "Immigration and Ethnic Entrepreneurship: A Comparative Study in the United States," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 430-458, September.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:3:p:241-260 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masurel, E., 2008. "Local shopkeepers’ associations and ethnic minority entrepreneurs," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Qingfang Wang & Cathy Liu, 2015. "Transnational activities of immigrant-owned firms and their performances in the USA," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 345-359, February.
- repec:urb:journl:v:8:y:2017:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- David McEvoy & Khalid Hafeez, 2009. "Ethnic enclaves or middleman minority? Regional patterns of ethnic minority entrepreneurship in Britain," International Journal of Business and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 94-110.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance,"
Chapters, in: Sameeksha Desai & Peter Nijkamp & Roger R. Stough (ed.), New Directions in Regional Economic Development, chapter 10,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp,Peter, 2006. "Migrant Female Entrepreneurship: Driving Forces, Motivation and Performance," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:33:y:1996:i:4-5:p:783-809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.