Silicon Valleyâ€™s New Immigrant High-Growth Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M I Gould & E Fieldhouse, 1997. "Using the 1991 Census SAR in a Multilevel Analysis of Male Unemployment," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 29(4), pages 611-628, April.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- Reza, Ali M, 1978. "Geographical Differences in Earnings and Unemployment Rates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(2), pages 201-208, May.
- Harald Badinger & Thomas Url, 2002. "Determinants of regional unemployment: some evidence from Austria," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 977-988.
- Madhu Mohanty, 1998. "Do US employers discriminate against females when hiring their employees?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(11), pages 1471-1482.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007.
"Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 649-670.
- Cracolici, M. Francesca & Cuffaro, Miranda & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Geographical distribution of unemployment: an analysis of provincial differences in Italy," Serie Research Memoranda 0001, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Maria Francesca Cracolici & Miranda Cuffaro & Peter Nijkamp, 2007. "Geographical Distribution of Unemployment: An Analysis of Provincial Differences in Italy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-065/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Enrique Lopez-Bazo & Tomas Del Barrio & Manuel Artis, 2005. "Geographical distribution of unemployment in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(3), pages 305-318.
- Robert E. Hall, 1970. "Why Is the Unemployment Rate So High at Full Employment?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 369-410.
- Olga Alonso-Villar & Coral Del Río, 2008. "Geographical Concentration of Unemployment: A Male-Female Comparison in Spain," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(3), pages 401-412, April.
- Stephen T. Marston, 1985. "Two Views of the Geographic Distribution of Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 57-79.
- M I Gould & E Fieldhouse, 1997. "Using the 1991 Census SAR in a multilevel analysis of male unemployment," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 611-628, April.
- N Bullen & K Jones & C Duncan, 1997. "Modelling complexity: analysing between-individual and between-place variation -- a multilevel tutorial," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(4), pages 585-609, April.
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 1997. "The Dispersion of US State Unemployment Rates: The Role of Market and Non-market Equilibrium Factors," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(6), pages 593-606.
- Glaeser Edward L, 2005. "Should the Government Rebuild New Orleans, Or Just Give Residents Checks?," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-7, September.
- Nabil Khattab, 2006. "Ethnic and regional determinants of unemployment in the Israeli labour market: A multilevel model," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(1), pages 93-105.
- Harris, John R & Todaro, Michael P, 1970. "Migration, Unemployment & Development: A Two-Sector Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 126-142, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:16:y:2002:i:1:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .