Small business strategy and the industry life cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Lumpkin, G. T. & Dess, Gregory G., 2001. "Linking two dimensions of entrepreneurial orientation to firm performance: The moderating role of environment and industry life cycle," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 429-451, September.
- Gilmore, Thomas N. & Kazanjian, Robert K., 1989. "Clarifying decision making in high-growth ventures: The use of responsibility charting," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 69-83, January.
- G. T. Lumpkin & Gregory G. Dess, 2006. "The Effect of 'Simplicity' on the Strategy-Performance Relationship: A Note," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(7), pages 1583-1604, November.
- Verreynne, Martie-Louise, 2006. "Strategy-making process and firm performance in small firms," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 209-222, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McDowell, William C. & Harris, Michael L. & Geho, Patrick R., 2016. "Longevity in small business: The effect of maturity on strategic focus and business performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1904-1908.
- Aleksandra Wasowska, 2014. "Myslenie strategiczne w malych i srednich organizacjach (Strategic thinking in small and medium organizations)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 12(45), pages 156-174.
- Karl-Heinz Leitner, 2016. "Emerging and deliberate product innovation strategies in SMEs: results from a longitudinal study," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 20(1/2), pages 80-98.
- Lin Tian & Liang Han & Song Zhang, 2015. "Business Life Cycle and Capital Structure: Evidence from Chinese Manufacturing Firms," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 23(2), pages 22-39, March.
- Finbarr Livesey, 2012. "Rationales for Industrial Policy Based on Industry Maturity," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 349-363, September.
- repec:rom:mancon:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:617-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annika Hallberg & Susana Friberg & Paulina Myhrman, 2014. "How Small Businesses Market Their Products during the Different Phases of the Product Life Cycle: The Case of Swedish Ice Cream Manufacturers," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 2(1), pages 1-13.
- Abbas Valadkhani & George Chen & Bernice Kotey, 2014. "Asymmetric changes in Australia’s small business loan rate," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 945-957, December.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategy-making process; Firm performance; Industry life cycle stage; Small firms; M10; L26;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:35:y:2010:i:4:p:399-416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.